[Discussion] One Piece Manga 577 IS OUT!!!

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is based on nothing. All he got is a scar and it was a long time ago. You could even say Shanks is on par with whitebeard when they met and the sky devided above them. They both got a good and loyal crew, and i don't think he should be underestimated. For all we know Shanks might have a Devil Fruit too now. Appearances don't mean anything in this series.
Im sorry but it couldnt of been that long ago because blackbeard just got the fruit and fled the boat and thats when ace went after him and just because the sky divded i highly doubt that whitebeard was trying he cant fight seriously when all of his sons are around they could get hurt.i really think shanks is one of those people whos just strong as hell and doesnt need a devils fruit but not at whitebeards lvl

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im sorry but it couldnt of been that long ago because blackbeard just got the fruit and fled the boat and thats when ace went after him and just because the sky divded i highly doubt that whitebeard was trying he cant fight seriously when all of his sons are around they could get hurt.i really think shanks is one of those people whos just strong as hell and doesnt need a devils fruit but not at whitebeards lvl
Instead of telling everytime how you would like it to go down. Please just stick to the facts. It is just speculation and guesses from your side. In fact Shanks had this scar since chapter 1 and this was at least 10 years ago without all the time luffy has been on the sea. So doubt all you want but don't quote me again telling it isn't true if all you got is your best guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WB is the strongest among the yonko's....but i don't think that the difference in their strenght is like sky and earth they are in same lvl.
and don't underestimate shanks ....he is not a normal person (i don't mean by this he is DF user ,i mean haki user)

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of telling everytime how you would like it to go down. Please just stick to the facts. It is just speculation and guesses from your side. In fact Shanks had this scar since chapter 1 and this was at least 10 years ago without all the time luffy has been on the sea. So doubt all you want but don't quote me again telling it isn't true if all you got is your best guess.
im sorry i wasnt trying to offend anybody i was just saying i dont think whitebeard would wait 10 years to take care of blackbeard and that blackbeard is really way to cocky and theres still alot of people that could beat him

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wtf!!! a nightmare..who is gonna stop him now ??
madara = aizen = teach
no one is able to lay a finger on these guys...and know Black Beard joined them.

btw what is the meaning of "Atypical"?

in the second page these guys are crying or celebrating?
This means not normal, irregular basically. he's also Amoral, meaning he believes nothing is right, or nothing is wrong.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aha..i get it ..
I'm just wondering if he means it's due to his DF as he's a logia type, but can't transform his body into his element as it is darkness, which is nothingness. With other words he's atypical or there was already something weird with his body as Marco didn't mentioned his DF when he expained it.

Last edited:

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm just wondering if he means it's due to his DF as he's a logia type, but can't transform his body into his element as it is darkness, which is nothingness. With other words he's atypical or there was already something weird with his body as Marco didn't mentioned his DF when he expained it.
marco said BB's body is not normal...so if it was due to DF, all logia type users will eat another DF and become even stronger..i think marco meant that his body structure is deffirent or something like that.

the thing that made this anime interesting is that oda put alot of information hidden.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
marco said BB's body is not normal...so if it was due to DF, all logia type users will eat another DF and become even stronger..i think marco meant that his body structure is deffirent or something like that.

the thing that made this anime interesting is that oda put alot of information hidden.
I was already a step ahead of you ~_~ I was already talking about his body structure. My quesion was is it due to his DF or was there already something weird with his body as when Marco was explaining it, he didn't said anything about the DF.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great chapter. I hope that we see Blackbeard and Kizaru in action just to see Darkness vs Light. BB is really overpowered now. Although the marines supposedly won the war they're now going to be dealt an even larger blow with BB backed by several famous pirates now. It's about Sengoku stepped up and did something so he can show why he's the top marine.

so bb is now the strongest?i don't like it
Well he's been set up as Luffy's rival for a long time now and has had final villian potential written all him so it's understandable that Oda's gone this route now. Luffy wants to be the pirate king afterall which means being the best.

one piece would suck if shanks has a DF because he's one of the few strong characters without DFs
Couldn't agree more. I was initially disappointed that WB had a Df fruit (though he still used a combination of DF and Haki) but I wish that Shanks remains DF-free.