[Discussion] One Piece Manga 577 IS OUT!!!

NeoKatana

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know how but this manga never has a bad chapter, this one completely surprised me with both Blackbeard's new ability's and Akainu recovering so quickly, great stuff.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder how this is going to turn out as the WB-crew has got the Captains Order to retreat and to protect Luffy. However the marines want to stop that, but they are also fighting BB, which is also an enemy of the WB-crew.

A wack fighting-triangle...should be fun:p

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder how this is going to turn out as the WB-crew has got the Captains Order to retreat and to protect Luffy. However the marines want to stop that, but they are also fighting BB, which is also an enemy of the WB-crew.

A wack fighting-triangle...should be fun:p
probably sucess retreat for WB?s and a Tie between Marines and BlackBeards

i dont think those powers are enough + his crew to defeat Marines, i see much more power at Marines side right now

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wtf!!! a nightmare..who is gonna stop him now ??
madara = aizen = teach
no one is able to lay a finger on these guys...and know Black Beard joined them.

btw what is the meaning of "Atypical"?

in the second page these guys are crying or celebrating?

Last edited by a moderator:

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this chapter blew me away honestly when i first saw blackbeard going under the covers with whitebeard i was like erghh homo
but now blackbeard looks unstoppable
also on AP people been discussing blackbeard has multiple bodies or somin therefore he can have 2 DFs o_O
P.S *********** was so slow dman they've gotten popular

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't forget he gave shanks that scar before yami yami DF
shanks may be strong and a yonku but i really dont think we can compare whitebeard and shanks strength whitebeard is far stronger just think whitebeard had half a face and was half dead and owned blackbeared easily just think if there were no interferences from blackbeareds crew blackbeared would have been dead in maybe in the next 2 shots... and remeber shanks said its not like i was bein careless so shanks was actually trying and got hurt

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shanks may be strong and a yonku but i really dont think we can compare whitebeard and shanks strength whitebeard is far stronger just think whitebeard had half a face and was half dead and owned blackbeared easily just think if there were no interferences from blackbeareds crew blackbeared would have been dead in maybe in the next 2 shots... and remeber shanks said its not like i was bein careless so shanks was actually trying and got hurt
This is based on nothing. All he got is a scar and it was a long time ago. You could even say Shanks is on par with whitebeard when they met and the sky devided above them. They both got a good and loyal crew, and i don't think he should be underestimated. For all we know Shanks might have a Devil Fruit too now. Appearances don't mean anything in this series.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is based on nothing. All he got is a scar and it was a long time ago. You could even say Shanks is on par with whitebeard when they met and the sky devided above them. They both got a good and loyal crew, and i don't think he should be underestimated. For all we know Shanks might have a Devil Fruit too now. Appearances don't mean anything in this series.
He doesn't have a DF, unless he ate one between the period of him saving Luffy from that seamonster that ate his arm and the present. This is because we saw him swimming.

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't have a DF, unless he ate one between the period of him saving Luffy from that seamonster that ate his arm and the present. This is because we saw him swimming.
one piece would suck if shanks has a DF because he's one of the few strong characters without DFs

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well luffy ate "his" devil fruit, we don't know what he would have liked to do with it. I would like to see more of him and his crew. Ussop's dad and the fat guy. Oda is keeping so much hidden. Like Roger, Dragon, Shanks the other Yonku's. Maybe that's why one piece has this special charm. Just like Ace we've seen the guy only a few chapters in action around the Alabasta arc. Everybody likes him, luffy loves him. And just like that Oda kills him. It's brilliant and harsh at the same time.