Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
RIP Ace. Great emotional chapter for Oda's first real major character death. I hope Akainu makes it out of this arc so that Luffy will be ready for him in a rematch. He was truly introduced this arc so I don't see Oda taking him out this quick. I really wonder how strong Garp is for I don't doubt that he could kill Akainu. Can't wait to for the next chapter :D

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got to give it to Oda: I never expected this -_-
i always knew this was a possibility but i just put it to the back of my mind because i knew it'd be too painful to bear

I wonder what happens to luffy's character from now on does he go berserk? does he mature and gain a needed perspective on the true natrure of the world? does he become cold and empty?

You must be registered for see images
Cool

Another D. Smiles at his death significance?

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i always knew this was a possibility but i just put it to the back of my mind because i knew it'd be too painful to bear

I wonder what happens to luffy's character from now on does he go berserk? does he mature and gain a needed perspective on the true natrure of the world? does he become cold and empty?

You must be registered for see images
Cool

Another D. Smiles at his death significance?
Yeah and he dies like his mother: crying and smiling at the same time.

Don't know how Luffy is going to react, though I doubt he's just going to walk away.

WB is probably going to demolish the place.

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WB is probably going to demolish the place.
We were all thinking that if WB dies Ace is gonna take over as captain but now ace's dead if WB dies too what will happen to WB pirates? I think they'll stand by WB to the death seeing us there's no point running and kill as many ******* as possible. The WB Pirates will go down in history as one of the best and then the New Era will begin?

phoenixx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda is saving Garp's mighty show of power till the end. Garp would make mince meat out of these nancy logia boys. Just you wait ;)
garp is very strong man and i also think that he can beat akaino.

We were all thinking that if WB dies Ace is gonna take over as captain but now ace's dead if WB dies too what will happen to WB pirates?.
what about marco he is even stronger that Ace. he can become a great captian.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't believe Ace ctually died... I thought that luffy would go berserk this chapter, but boy, can't wait till next 1. Sad day. U_U

phoenixx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know that marco is strong (and i love his DF) but u need leadership qualities aswell to be a captain and i just don't think marco's up to it
talking about qualities ,maybe marco has qualities better than ace.

- stronger than ace and the most important thing is his calmness which helps to take the right dicision. and Ace is is lil bit reckless.

but i love Ace and his way and rules of life. "don't regret.."

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
talking about qualities ,maybe marco has qualities better than ace.

- stronger than ace and the most important thing is his calmness which helps to take the right dicision. and Ace is is lil bit reckless.

but i love Ace and his way and rules of life. "don't regret.."
hmmm yh ur right about the relaxed nature of marco
but i still stand by what i said earlier it wouldn't feel right for him to succeed whitebeard it would be more appropriate say...
crocodile takes over xd (people been sayin that croc used to be former 2nd division commander and some have gone as far as saying he's whitebeards son :eek:)