Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yh thanks *********** are top at getting one piece quick and in good quality

who are the 3 people in the 2nd last panel
i think 1 is whitebeard but sengoku's talking?

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good chapter. Art was great especially the panels of Ace asking Luffy if he could still fight and WB's attack on Marineford. It was inevitable the 'good guys' would have their moments considering that the Marine had dominated a majority of the war.

phoenixx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice chapter, nooo whitebeard is gonna die :(
it deserves to be the battle of the century and the hero of this battle is luffy who will become the most wanted pirate in the world , in the next chapter maybe we gonna see some flashback of whitebeard and the destruction of the HQ by whitebeard

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice chapter, nooo whitebeard is gonna die :(
it deserves to be the battle of the century and the hero of this battle is luffy who will become the most wanted pirate in the world , in the next chapter maybe we gonna see some flashback of whitebeard and the destruction of the HQ by whitebeard
It's going to be epic and I still have got that vision of a horizon full of pirate ships around the navy HQ xd

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder if Garp is going to retire now, since he knows that Luffy and Ace are going to be major criminals and he'll get missions to go hunt them, as we saw in the manga, he loves them too much to hurt em, and also hes getting old.

yh i remember that too
but i don't know if that was in the manga
He said that in the manga too.

Last edited: