Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For those who are interested. I bring you all the Information from the One Piece Magazine 5 and Novel Law Part 2!

OP Magazine 5:
Novel Law Part 2:
Law Novel Part 1:
Novel Ace A Vol.1:
Novel Ace A vol. 2:

Enjoy :)

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally, something saying DEUCE said he BELIEVED kaido was the strongest in a 1 on 1

There u go . Oda never said it. A character in the series did, just like a character in the series also said sky island didn't exist.

And the character didnt even say for sure. He said he believes

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally, something saying DEUCE said he BELIEVED kaido was the strongest in a 1 on 1

There u go . Oda never said it. A character in the series did, just like a character in the series also said sky island didn't exist.

And the character didnt even say for sure. He said he believes
Deuce isn't the only one who said it though, Oda said it through narration/exposition in the manga it wasn't during someone's speech. Also it said Skull said that not Deuce.

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deuce isn't the only one who said it though, Oda said it through narration/exposition in the manga it wasn't during someone's speech. Also it said Skull said that not Deuce.
Just like with narration/exposition he said sky island didn't exist through the manga ?? u missed my whole point.

It's still proof kaido isn't strongest

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Just like with narration/exposition he said sky island didn't exist through the manga ?? u missed my whole point.

It's still proof kaido isn't strongest
No it's not. A character being the one deliver information gives reasonable doubt, meaning you can go "This information might not be true." But you still need evidence that it's not true to back that up BEYOND a reasonable doubt. Otherwise, I can go "Pluton doesn't exist. Oh, a character said Pluton exists? They also said Skypeia doesn't exist, so things a character says are wrong. Oh, Green Bull was said to be an Admiral? But this guy said Skypeia doesn't exist, so things a character says are false information."

The fact that Oda has had multiple characters and the narrator cite Kaido as the strongest creature, and even himself reinforced this when he made the joke of "Mothers are the strongest in the world, even stronger than Kaido(the fact that he chose 'even stronger than Kaido' to emphasize the joke)," are signs that, right now, the audience is meant to think of Kaido that way. Even though the chance of this information being retconned exists, it's still what's presented to us as fact right now.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it's not. A character being the one deliver information gives reasonable doubt, meaning you can go "This information might not be true." But you still need evidence that it's not true to back that up BEYOND a reasonable doubt. Otherwise, I can go "Pluton doesn't exist. Oh, a character said Pluton exists? They also said Skypeia doesn't exist, so things a character says are wrong. Oh, Green Bull was said to be an Admiral? But this guy said Skypeia doesn't exist, so things a character says are false information."

The fact that Oda has had multiple characters and the narrator cite Kaido as the strongest creature, and even himself reinforced this when he made the joke of "Mothers are the strongest in the world, even stronger than Kaido(the fact that he chose 'even stronger than Kaido' to emphasize the joke)," are signs that, right now, the audience is meant to think of Kaido that way. Even though the chance of this information being retconned exists, it's still what's presented to us as fact right now.
Nah I think most fans are just dumb. I don't think Oda was serious at all about kaido being strongest.

If anything, depending on the translation, what you posted, he says "A mother is the strongest being, even stronger than kaido"

So if fans think kaido should be strongest cause of Oda stating in a one on one bet on kaido than, the only mom possibly stronger thaan kaido is big mom so we should all think Big mom is the strongest. But we don't

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Nah I think most fans are just dumb. I don't think Oda was serious at all about kaido being strongest.

If anything, depending on the translation, what you posted, he says "A mother is the strongest being, even stronger than kaido"

So if fans think kaido should be strongest cause of Oda stating in a one on one bet on kaido than, the only mom possibly stronger thaan kaido is big mom so we should all think Big mom is the strongest. But we don't
Don't be simple. Oda making that mom comment was clearly a joke. But the fact that he chose to make that joke by saying "Even stronger than Kaido" is a testament to Oda wanting us to think that Kaido is the strongest.

If I said "That story is richer than Bill Gates," the joke works because it uses the fact that Bill Gates was the richest for emphasis, but that doesn't make it not a fact.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't be simple. Oda making that mom comment was clearly a joke. But the fact that he chose to make that joke by saying "Even stronger than Kaido" is a testament to Oda wanting us to think that Kaido is the strongest.

If I said "That story is richer than Bill Gates," the joke works because it uses the fact that Bill Gates was the richest for emphasis, but that doesn't make it not a fact.
I like that

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Shanks is obviously stronger and so is big mom though. Kidd fought all three yonko... Why is he going after kaido the most? Exactly he knows he has no chance EVER against big mom and shanks. At least he knows he has a chance against kaido. He's thought this even before the shs arrived

And if he hasn't went after someone just cause he's in prison, he definitely wouldn't be talking about taking kaido down by himself. He'd be talking about going to fight one of the other yonkos but he knows kaido is the weakest

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Shanks is obviously stronger and so is big mom though. Kidd fought all three yonko... Why is he going after kaido the most? Exactly he knows he has no chance EVER against big mom and shanks. At least he knows he has a chance against kaido. He's thought this even before the shs arrived

And if he hasn't went after someone just cause he's in prison, he definitely wouldn't be talking about taking kaido down by himself. He'd be talking about going to fight one of the other yonkos but he knows kaido is the weakest
Lmao what? Shanks and especially BM have never been portrayed as stronger than Kaido.

Your own logic is faulty because Kid’s target is Shanks. Meaning if he’s going after the one he’s got a shot at, that would imply that Shanks is the weakest. The fact that he’s never gone for Kaido would imply, by your logic, that he knows he has no shot against him, making him the strongest. Kid only has a grudge against Kaido rn because Kaido stumbled on him and captured him.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao what? Shanks and especially BM have never been portrayed as stronger than Kaido.

Your own logic is faulty because Kid’s target is Shanks. Meaning if he’s going after the one he’s got a shot at, that would imply that Shanks is the weakest. The fact that he’s never gone for Kaido would imply, by your logic, that he knows he has no shot against him, making him the strongest. Kid only has a grudge against Kaido rn because Kaido stumbled on him and captured him.
Kidd is to scared to go after shanks or big mom again. He's went against all three yonko. Shanks crew took his arm and yet who does he want still ? Kaido. Cause kaido is weaker

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was literally making plans with Hawkins and Apoo to go after Shanks when Kaido crashed their meeting
yh kidd was originally after shanks before that surprise encounter with kaido.kidd right now wants to defeat kaido only becoz kaido ruined his original plans and beat him up and imprisoned him.there is high chance after defeating kaido kidd will go after shanks again

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was literally making plans with Hawkins and Apoo to go after Shanks when Kaido crashed their meeting
And obviously changed his mind after realizing kaido is weaker

I have always believed big mom > kaido

Obviously Blackbeard will be > kaido eventually

Shanks is shanks

I've pretty much always looked at kaido as the weakest yonko whenever his greatest feat of not being able to be killed was surpassed by big mom who has never even received a scratch except by her self

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
And obviously changed his mind after realizing kaido is weaker

I have always believed big mom > kaido

Obviously Blackbeard will be > kaido eventually

Shanks is shanks

I've pretty much always looked at kaido as the weakest yonko whenever his greatest feat of not being able to be killed was surpassed by big mom who has never even received a scratch except by her self
I don’t care at all about how you view them so you can save it.

Saying Kid changed his mind is 100% baseless. He’s currently in Kaido’s prison on the island Kaido is on. Like SaitamaSanji said, he’s more likely to squash his beef with Kaido and continue with his plans to kill Shanks.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t care at all about how you view them so you can save it.

Saying Kid changed his mind is 100% baseless. He’s currently in Kaido’s prison on the island Kaido is on. Like SaitamaSanji said, he’s more likely to squash his beef with Kaido and continue with his plans to kill Shanks.
Because he knows he can beat kaido currently, not shanks