One Piece Episode 512 - With Hope It Will Reach My Friends! Big News Spreading Fast!

Rate this week's episode

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 16.7%

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

''With Hope It Will Reach My Friends! Big News Spreading Fast!''​
One Piece episode 512 Discussion

Discuss One Piece episode 512 here and rate this episode.

Please remember to rate this weeks episode!

(Thanks Love Cook!)​

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Openings are TOO long ... and Buggy's idea of Rayleigh being Luffy's uncle isn't too bad ...
Skip them, and the openings don't make the episode shorter they're just as long as Naruto, Bleach and every other anime. Besides One Piece hasn't had a ending song for years now.

I would hate if Rayleigh would be Luffy's uncle. Then his family would consist only out of amazing people. I don't want Luffy to be some kind of prophecy kid with an amazing bloodline. He should be just the carefree Luffy who just set sail because he wanted to and not because his family were all great pirates/marines.

Lol someone in Buggy's crew wore a shirt with "Hans wurst" Nami's Moody shirt is still awesome as well.

Franky Brook and Zoro were epic

Last edited:

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, Pandaman was a bit to obvious this time around xd

That would just be stupid, not to mention he's a bit too old for that.
true it would ruin it but he could be his great uncle (garps brother) XD dout it so much thow or the would of been a hint to it already

Was an alrite episode but most of it was just us finding out everyones reactions which was a shame, cant wait to see how they all trained to become so strong in the manga

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi I actually really liked the episode. I didn't see them going to see what was happening with Buggy, Alvida, in Alabasta or anywhere like that. Quite fast paced as well, which is always good for One Piece. It also seems like we know what his tattoo means, or at least his crew does anyway. I was wondering what his tattoo meant since the last episode when it appeared. The bell ringing wasn't only meant to signify the new era, but to give his crewmates a command.

omkara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The episode was good. It brought back my interest on what buggy might have gotten in the letter sent by the government?? And also what his current standing might be in the new world?? Any Ideas??

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The episode was good. It brought back my interest on what buggy might have gotten in the letter sent by the government?? And also what his current standing might be in the new world?? Any Ideas??
I actually reckon its a letter for shicibukai because one buggy was a member of the rogers crew back in the day and also because he was often seen at marineford and with his'dodgy' doings made people think he was actually strong and that was broadcast over the world, also in that same episode the higher ups where discussing the fact that they need 2 new shichibukai because of teach and Jinbei