[Discussion] One Piece episode 510: Sanji's Suffering - The Ruler Returns to His Kingdom!

I rate this chapter...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

''Sanji's Suffering
-
The Ruler Returns to His Kingdom!''​
One Piece episode 510 Discussion

Discuss One Piece episode 510 here and rate this episode.

Please remember to rate this weeks episode!

Reactions: Mugiwara

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope they don't try to "fill" to much next week at Marineford. I like how they did it in the manga. It was nice it was fast and it was even a bit mysterious how Rayleigh, Jinbei and Luffy took over the base. Big panic at the Marine meeting and all that was left was a picture in the newspaper.

I think it will be a weird sight to see a empty marineford on low security. I'm affraid flashbacks of Ace are inevitable.

Oh and Luffy got his tattoo in the preview I wonder who the tatooartist is. I think Ray would be good at it.

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why don't we make an OP manga and episode agony thread, liek in yibis? It is funny to vent out frustrations there xd.

@Love cook: I don't find weird marinford with low security, most surviving marines must be with their families or rebuilding marineford or even at the hospital giving a hand.

The tatoo already?!?!?! we're so close to the timeskip!!!

I hope they show us the tranings, and not weird fillers.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have mix feeling about this. On one side, I want to see the training, and if we need to have fillers, at least I want them to be "useful" and interesting like showing the training would be. On the other hand, there might be some content that would be better if Oda himself creates it. For example, Robin's and possibly Sanji's trainings may have some heavy Revolutionary Army's Intel, while Franky might have some Vega-punk stuff. Even Zoro's training might be important, given that he is training with Mihawk. And all the others, despite being working with new people, will all learn new technologies, and if they mess them up, it will suck, really suck.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, which one? All the cover stories passed already.
Almost none of the coverstories were animated:

Ace looking for Blackbeard (chap 272-305)
What happened to Baroque works (chap 359-413)
Enel in space (chap 428-474)
What happened to CP9 (chap 491-528)

One Piece Mini arcs:

While i was looking for coverstories i found this:

It is the cover of chapter 195 (published in 2001 !!) and it features Keimi and Pappug

How long did Oda keep these charachters on the shelf ! That is really cool.

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol. What I mean is that most of the Cover Stories fit into the main storyline, happening simultaneously as the main events. Why would they start to animate something like Hachi's stroll under the sea and etc, when these characters have already been introduced. Maybe they'll animate something like Enel's Moon trip and Wapol's adventure. but meh.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Almost none of the coverstories were animated:

Ace looking for Blackbeard (chap 272-305)
What happened to Baroque works (chap 359-413)
Enel in space (chap 428-474)
What happened to CP9 (chap 491-528)

One Piece Mini arcs:

While i was looking for coverstories i found this:

It is the cover of chapter 195 (published in 2001 !!) and it features Keimi and Pappug

How long did Oda keep these charachters on the shelf ! That is really cool.
That picture is from the Hacchi cover arc where the show how he escaped, met Keimi and opened a Takoyaki shop.

Lol. What I mean is that most of the Cover Stories fit into the main storyline, happening simultaneously as the main events. Why would they start to animate something like Hachi's stroll under the sea and etc, when these characters have already been introduced. Maybe they'll animate something like Enel's Moon trip and Wapol's adventure. but meh.
That's a weird statement. That's the same as asking why there are fillers in the first place. The answer is the same: they need to fill something in. Not to mention they have done it before. Buggy got introduced and later on in the anime they showed his "adventure" of how he came back together in one piece (stupid pun, I know). They also have shown how Helmeppo and Cobi became pupils of Garp in the anime. Also in Bleach the filler arcs don't even make sense, so compared to that this is still pretty acceptable. On top of that it isn't even a real filler as it comes from the manga.

Last edited:

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would love to see the cover stories animated. Enel's, THE CP9'S ONE!!! so many good stories...we saw ace's climax at blackbeard's search. Wapol's side arc would be hell of funny xd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are to options: There are fillers or the anime stops for some time after Luffy leaves his hat and starts training with Rayleigh.
As regards next episode, we'll probably see Coby waking up and that stuff, and a bit of how they got to the bell. Probably the rest of the crew reading the message and on 512 they all get it, I guess.
I would love to see Enel's adventure to the moon or the CP9 stuff. They were my favourite villains, specially Enel he was awesome xD