[Discussion] One Piece episode 503: I'm Counting On You! A Letter From a Brother!

I rate this episode...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"I'm Counting On You!
A Letter From a Brother!"​
One Piece episode 503 Discussion

Discuss One Piece episode 503 here and rate this episode.

Please remember to rate this weeks episode!

You must be registered for see images

- Robin -

Reactions: Caliburn

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess it's a sad episode this one is. It's kinda weird to see Ace finally express his feelings about Sabo and just letting it all out. I'm yet to believe Sabo's dead though. I have a theory which I think is true about his existance.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea i really like to believe he is a revolutionary in Dragon's army but there is no real proof for that. So I hope he just apears to save luffy some time. Because Sabo has to know about Luffy he is famous. If Sabo was in the new world all this time it would be a good excuse why he hasn't shown up all this time. I think he would be the best 10th Nakama. Ace wasn't really an option and people like Jinbe and Hancock Don't really fit in. I would like to see the big brother become part of the crew of the younger brother.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea i really like to believe he is a revolutionary in Dragon's army but there is no real proof for that. So I hope he just apears to save luffy some time. Because Sabo has to know about Luffy he is famous. If Sabo was in the new world all this time it would be a good excuse why he hasn't shown up all this time. I think he would be the best 10th Nakama. Ace wasn't really an option and people like Jinbe and Hancock Don't really fit in. I would like to see the big brother become part of the crew of the younger brother.
i never thought of that... he would b the best nakama for the straw hat crew... even though it would really make me uncomfortable for the current hierarchy n da crew cuz he'd obviously b pushin for da fist mate position... i like zoro n dat spot n also da monster trio would b blown up i think...