[Discussion] One Piece episode 485: Settling The Score ! Whitebeard Vs. The Blackbeard Pirates !!

I rate this episode...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Settling The Score !
Whitebeard Vs. The Blackbeard Pirates !"​
One Piece episode 485 Discussion

Discuss One Piece episode 485 here and rate this episode.

Please remember to rate this weeks episode!

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: +luffy+

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it was a really good episode, The voices were amazing and the noir shooting scene was cool. It took forever and still Whitebeard was able to give such an amazing speech, I think they did they did Whitebeard's death justice with this animation and the narrator telling how many hits he took.

The end of an era R.I.P.

Preview for next week:

(Caliburn, isn't that one of your renders in the video ?)

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome episode, his death and speech are truly epic in every sense of the word (and in this context that word fits perfectly).

Though I find it a bit lame that BB was able to hit WB a few times, in the manga it was just "haha I can block your quakes *WB thinks* *slashes* aaaargh"

And now the chaise begins.

I think it was a really good episode, The voices were amazing and the noir shooting scene was cool. It took forever and still Whitebeard was able to give such an amazing speech, I think they did they did Whitebeard's death justice with this animation and the narrator telling how many hits he took.

The end of an era R.I.P.

Preview for next week:

(Caliburn, isn't that one of your renders in the video ?)
What the fudge, my bubblegum Zoro .-. how did that one ended up there?

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS :T_T:

Finally the next episode Shanks will appear but if he come's then the episode will end :T_T: Again.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the fudge, my bubblegum Zoro .-. how did that one ended up there?
I think he is lost :rolleyes:

Is it just me, or does it feel like the One Piece anime is very close to the manga. I'm a bit worried because we all know what's coming after the Sabo arc. And when Naruto switched to Shipuuden they made 51 fillers. So I hope Oda will step in and say hell no i won't let you ruin my story with a year of fillers. Just take a month :cool:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he is lost :rolleyes:

Is it just me, or does it feel like the One Piece anime is very close to the manga. I'm a bit worried because we all know what's coming after the Sabo arc. And when Naruto switched to Shipuuden they made 51 fillers. So I hope Oda will step in and say hell no i won't let you ruin my story with a year of fillers. Just take a month :cool:
Well there was a month without any chapters, though there were episodes. I wasn't watching Naruto yet when the timeskip happened, though there is going to -or there should- be some kind of pause, otherwise a timeskip doesn't work. However Oda is very closely involved in the anime, not to mention that there are still enough cover chapters that can be animated.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well there was a month without any chapters, though there were episodes. I wasn't watching Naruto yet when the timeskip happened, though there is going to -or there should- be some kind of pause, otherwise a timeskip doesn't work. However Oda is very closely involved in the anime, not to mention that there are still enough cover chapters that can be animated.
Yup it'll probably be coverstory's, flashback arc's or training of the strawhats. My favorite arc is still the Navarone arc xd