707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Searching for an Answer"​
One Piece episode 483 Discussion

Discuss One Piece episode 483 here and rate this episode.

Please remember to rate this weeks episode!

UzumakiClash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Darn, why the **** do they have to make Ace's death so sad??? Tears were literally coming out of my eyes; it was that sad. I'll be glad if Garp had just killed Akainu.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I really want a garp fight with Akainu. Ever since One Piece started Oda has been building up his reputation of the legendary hero. He has arms more powerfull than cannons. He was shot in the stomach but he just kept sleeping. And every time when it comes to a fight it gets interrupted i'm sure he can deliver some pain to pretty strong charachters.

"You better keep me down like that Sengoku, or I'm going to kill Sakazuki" :nexus:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Omg, that's the saddest anime episode I ever saw :T_T:

Though Luffy's screams in the last panel were out of place, in the manga it appeared more like that his mind instantly collapsed without a sound. Also they spoiled the surprise of Dadan being a woman, but then again it was more difficult to keep that hidden in the anime than in the manga.

*raises the flag*

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not until you watch the anime that you truly realize how good the characters of Kizaru, Akainu and Aokiji are written. In the manga, you can tell they're evil, but when you watch them it's different. I can't remember ever despising a bad guy as much as them, especially Kizaru. Even with Akainu killing Ace, Kizaru stands out for me.