Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece episode 475 Discussion

Discuss One Piece episode 475 here and rate this episode.

Please remember to rate this weeks episode!

You must be registered for see images
Fear the power of the beard​

CasualMisfit style ©
The © is an unregistered trademark by Caliburn inc.™

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude this is narutobase not onepiecebase
Welcome to the One Piece section dumbass, if you're intrested in Bleach there is a section for that too on the NarutoBase.
You must be registered for see images

Now ontopic: Thought the second part of the episode was so much better, again the lavafists of two episodes ago damn, and the map to remind us where we are... Took a long time before the real action started. I'm starting to like the chess game between Sengoku and Whitebeard more and more, the anime makes it more clear with facial expressions and Sengoku's awesome voice. Marco's kick was nice, he still had to take his moment after crocodile(another epic voice) stole it from him. And Whitebeard is ready now.

The part where Mr. 3 ran around the compound was a bit confusing. Someone yelled there are three DF users over the wall. Mr. 3 reacted scared like they we're talking about him. I think the translation made a mistake here and it had to be some kind of joke with the number 3. That would explain why he was confused.

476 preview:

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey WTH you © my © of CasualMisfit's layout. I want credits for that :|

Go Whitebeard :T_T: kick their asses. Next episode it should be Luffy's epic scream when Ivankov shoots him full of hormons :pwease:

dude this is narutobase not onepiecebase
How is this section called? The One Piece section. Why? Obviously because we can discuss everything related to One Piece here -_-

Don't tell me you can't read?

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought that this chap was pretty good even though i was hopin for a lil more action. i jus dont like all the slow walkin n stuff but i think that if i didn't read the manga, i woulda loved it!!!

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I fixed it, hope I don't get sued by anyone anymore. Maybe I should give credit to the inventor of the DarkOrange font.
I was just kidding :p btw I was reffering to that I was the first one to place that it was copyrighted by CasualMisfit, I wasn't reffering to the ©-symbol.

i thought that this chap was pretty good even though i was hopin for a lil more action. i jus dont like all the slow walkin n stuff but i think that if i didn't read the manga, i woulda loved it!!!
At least in OP the extended scene's still have some use or are in the least not annoying. For example when Luffy was talking to WB, he showed some major powerdisplay by swinging his bisento and such to intimidate Luffy. In the manga that doesn't appear, but it was truly thrilling to see him do that =D

I mean in Bleach they add the most ridiculous crap to extend scene's and I'm not even going to mention Naruto. I still have got nightmares of the Pein vs Naruto fight -_-

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5+++++
:D i love the OP chapters i mean seriously not many fillers,everythings perfect ,action is always at its peek and no OP'ness(in the other sense of the word)

Atrocitus

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was an awesome chapter :overjoy:. My favorite part was at the end with Whitebeard shouting "DESTROY THE NAVY!!!!" and the WB pirates cheer, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up :crazy:. Can't wait till the next one.