[Discussion] One Piece episode 467: The Battle Between Luffy and the Navy Begins

I rate this episode...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

New DaY

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
woah i stoped watching OnePiece at the moment they saved Robin out of this castle - long ago >.<

BUT this makes me wanna watch all eps O.O

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, indeed... they make it so much more epic than it is in the manga. And manga itself is at a high level of epicness already!
One piece manga >>>>>>> Naruto manga >> Bleach Manga
One piece anime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto Anime > Bleach Anime

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
woah i stoped watching OnePiece at the moment they saved Robin out of this castle - long ago >.<

BUT this makes me wanna watch all eps O.O
0.0 ... DO IT !

I think One Piece is so much better story and charachter wise then Naruto and bleach. Look at how Bleach is ruined by powering up Ichigo like that, Naruto has the same problem. Their friends can never keep up anymore. I like that the power difference is pretty close in one piece. Awesome episode some extra fighting they didn't show in the manga and commander Jill with his lance. I hope they continue animating the war like this. it's so much better then random fillers.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thats what makes OP anime so good

naruto anime guys tried to do that in the pein fight but all they managed to do is make deva path look like a frog xd

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, indeed... they make it so much more epic than it is in the manga. And manga itself is at a high level of epicness already!
One piece manga >>>>>>> Naruto manga >> Bleach Manga
One piece anime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto Anime > Bleach Anime
i completely agree!!! heads n shoulders above the rest!!!!!