[Discussion] One Piece Chapter Release Thread (2019)

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi, i just thought that since we get redundant threads of members asking about breaks or 'are we getting a chapter this week?' that i'd make this thread to stop it all.

Anyone just asks, refer them here.

Also, would help if a moderator could sticky this thread for the remainder of this year at least, as it details the scheduled chapter releases of this year.

You must be registered for see images

Thank you

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like this is already wrong unfortunately - as there is a break next week (Week 24). Which means we can't always guarantee that there are 4 chapters between each break anymore....

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, it would appear the new norm is 3 chapters then a break; apart from the Shonenjump breaks .

Hence I've done the maths. We will reach upto Chapter 964 at the very least by the end of this year. That is 16 more chapters after 948 which was released last week :)

Wonder what-what will we be shown by then, hopefully a lot and not just stuck on one particular scenario.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U should take this down as it's false and off. There was a break this week. Throwing this entire thing off. Mods should close this as it's wrong now

Edit: NVM it's been wrong since last month. Y is it still up to mislead people?

Last edited:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Noob u gave me hope that the spoilers would be out tomorrow hahaha.. nice pic by the way
U should take this down as it's false and off. There was a break this week. Throwing this entire thing off. Mods should close this as it's wrong now

Edit: NVM it's been wrong since last month. Y is it still up to mislead people?
We will be getting chapter 953 today, 23 August 2019. There is also no break next week, and we will be getting an chapter on the 30th of August, 2019 unless someone comes up in Japan.

Hence, this thread being kinda a general guide is true.

Instead of calling people out for being 'inaccurate' or whatever, kindly next time just wait and see for abit what is going on and then call people out. If someone is doing something for the site, take it as a good will gesture don't ridicule them if their wrong. I've seen many people leave this site due to unloyalty from other members and staff on this site. Ya'll need to get your shit together.
#messageover

Reactions: SaitamaSanji

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We will be getting chapter 953 today, 23 August 2019. There is also no break next week, and we will be getting an chapter on the 30th of August, 2019 unless someone comes up in Japan.

Hence, this thread being kinda a general guide is true.

Instead of calling people out for being 'inaccurate' or whatever, kindly next time just wait and see for abit what is going on and then call people out. If someone is doing something for the site, take it as a good will gesture don't ridicule them if their wrong. I've seen many people leave this site due to unloyalty from other members and staff on this site. Ya'll need to get your shit together.
#messageover
I would've loved it if it came from Oda or something, not just made up in your head

• Angry
Reactions: WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would've loved it if it came from Oda or something, not just made up in your head
Made up in my head?

I'm not going to feed the troll. I'm not the type.

However i will leave stating that this guide was not made by me, it was made by someone official on Oda's team. It was then shared several places on the internet. I shared it here, once a onepiece reliable spoiler/news person shared it on another forum.

Reactions: Sakazuki