Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In light of the latest chapter, where the old man in jail with luffy has informed us that this type of advanced haki is usually transferred from man to sword, where does Fujitora's fighting style come into this?
Fujitora has a devil fruit ability sure, but is the perfect example of what the old man was talking about? If so does that solidify that Fujitora's from Wano theory?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Luffy and the Straw Hats had never return after their separation what would be the current situation in what the other supernovas and their crews would be currently ?

Would Law and Bege have put their plans into action without the straw hats ? Who among the supernovas working currently Under Kaido would have the best chances of betraying him ? What would Urouge do after his recovery after his defeat in Totto Land ?

LaLaPaloza

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guys :)

My name is LaLaPaloza, I love to watch One Piece, as well as detective animes action animes, and sports animes.
I'm also a fan of Greek Mythologies, and I also love to play video games with Kingdom Hearts being my favorite games of all time.
I apologies for not introducing myself in a proper introduction thread, but I looked everywhere for the introduction thread and I couldn't find it.
I have a question abut Enel and I will be honest with you, I asked this question in a lot of forums and still didn't get an answer, in fact, if you searched for this question on google chances are the poster is me. And I also asked people that watch One Piece as well and I'm still looking for answers. And this question is one of the main reasons why I joined this forum. And I'm not doing this because of any malicious intent, I genuinely don't know the answer.
So I'm hoping to find an answer here.

In the Skypiea arc in the One Piece anime series, Enel, who is the main antagonist of that arc, says he's "god", is that true?

And if so, does he mean he’s A god, like Thor from the Marvel comic book franchise or does he mean he’s THE God, the one one that Muslims and Christians pray to?

And did any of the Straw Hat Pirates believed him?

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, just wanted to ask what you all think of Mihawks bounty since his no longer a warlord?

This is what i think:
You must be registered to see images
It’s low. Should be higher.
Post automatically merged:

Hi guys :)

My name is LaLaPaloza, I love to watch One Piece, as well as detective animes action animes, and sports animes.
I'm also a fan of Greek Mythologies, and I also love to play video games with Kingdom Hearts being my favorite games of all time.
I apologies for not introducing myself in a proper introduction thread, but I looked everywhere for the introduction thread and I couldn't find it.
I have a question abut Enel and I will be honest with you, I asked this question in a lot of forums and still didn't get an answer, in fact, if you searched for this question on google chances are the poster is me. And I also asked people that watch One Piece as well and I'm still looking for answers. And this question is one of the main reasons why I joined this forum. And I'm not doing this because of any malicious intent, I genuinely don't know the answer.
So I'm hoping to find an answer here.

In the Skypiea arc in the One Piece anime series, Enel, who is the main antagonist of that arc, says he's "god", is that true?

And if so, does he mean he’s A god, like Thor from the Marvel comic book franchise or does he mean he’s THE God, the one one that Muslims and Christians pray to?

And did any of the Straw Hat Pirates believed him?
No he’s not any kind of god. He was a very power Guy in a Sky community, with a devil fruit that gave him god fearing powers..

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s low. Should be higher.
Post automatically merged:

No he’s not any kind of god. He was a very power Guy in a Sky community, with a devil fruit that gave him god fearing powers..
Wrong. His bounty was frozen. Its most likely lower than luffys at the moment.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nothing about the word opinion implies one can't be wrong. the only real exceptions are probably preferences.
No it’s opinion. It the statement it’s based on fact and can’t be proven wrong it’s a opinion. My statement isn’t base on fact and definitely can’t be proven wrong or we wouldn’t be having this discussion. Therefore, you stand corrected.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No it’s opinion. It the statement it’s based on fact and can’t be proven wrong it’s a opinion. My statement isn’t base on fact and definitely can’t be proven wrong or we wouldn’t be having this discussion. Therefore, you stand corrected.
But your statement is. Not every opinion isn't based on fact. With the exception of preferences, most of them actually are. If I asked you why you think Mihawk's bounty should be higher, you'd probably have a number of reasons. While not every reason would necessarily be a fact, they'd all be based around what you've come to understand.
Something similar to your statement would be if I claimed Kelly Funk had a billion dollar bounty. It's a statement that's far more unbelievable than your's, but the big point is that it wouldn't line up with how Oda sets up bounties. Kelly Funk isn't an ideological threat nor strong enough to warrant that bounty. Oda has been pretty consistent with the bounty system, so claiming that Kelly Funk has 1 Bil bounty would be like claiming that there's a dust-sized elephant in my room. The chances are so grim that it's effectively wrong.

This discussion is only because you're using the word "wrong" in its most literal form. Literally nobody does that unless they're referring to absolutes such as numbers or literal physics.