Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So yeah, I created this to answer ANY question about OP, whether it's about the manga or the anime, so as long as it is objective. If it's subjective questions like what I think of Luffy's face or if Chopper looks cute to guys, I suggest creating a thread about that.

The reason why I made this is to stop random threads from popping up all the time, like should I get into One Piece blah blah. If you're asking about background music, please specify the episode, the part where the music starts, and where you watched the episode (as in provide a damn link).

If a mod would edit this I would be happy, I'm not good at organizing shit like this.

Anime

Manga

Characters

Fighting Styles

Devil Fruit

Common BGM

-played during Arlong Arc
- popularized during Enies Lobby Arc
- plays during the Celestial Dragon punch
- when the crew wins a fight collectively
- when Shanks invited Mihawk to drink
- Supernova introduction theme
- filler fights, or the infamous bar fight in Movie 4
- Shanks stops the war
- Shanks theme
- Impel Down's "... in the previous episode, Luffy .."
- Crocodile's defeat
- CP9 fights
- One Piece in 6 Minutes song (I know it's not really One Piece but when someone asks you the music of the OP 6 min AMV just get this link)

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Does Luffy ever reach his goal?
A: We're halfway through the story dear. So obviously, no.

Q: Romance?
A: Oda mentioned that he wouldn't be doing romance, like in-depth Boy x Girl relationships. There are a few canon relationships in the manga though, and more than a few hints in the anime. But if you're talking about a man's romance, there are plenty!

Q: Should I skip Skypeia?
A: Why would you do that to yourself? Do not skip anything canon.

Q: Filler episodes I should know about?
A: Look at the top of this page and click Episode Guide. You should be set for life.

Q: Why is Vivi called Bebe in the manga?
A: Around 2004-5 when the manga was first scanned, scanlation groups didn't know the correct romanization of the names. Until Oda came out with 'Vivi', the groups used Bebe, Bibi, BB. Same goes for Loofy, Roofy.

Q:
Early scans aren't high quality!
A: Go ask yourself why you're so ignorant.

Q: Fairy Tail looks too much like One Piece!
A: Here's the thing. One Piece came MUCH earlier, the authors AREN'T the same, and NO Hiro Mashima isn't Oda's understudy.

Q: Where can I find the episodes?
A: If you're North American or Canadian, watch at onepieceofficial.com but if you aren't, watchop.com.

Q: Luffy looks lame with his gum gum nonsense.
A: An orange jumpsuit-wearing ninja isn't?

Q: They don't act like pirates. Real pirates act like the ones on POTC.
A: Newsflash, we only see the Strawhats. There are millions of other pirates out there.

Q: How will they get back from Raftel?
A: Hell should I know.

Q: Is One Piece good?
A: It's not good, it's great. You need to be reading/watching it NOW.​

All the other unimportant facts, you just ask.

EDIT: Added Common BGM Section and FAQs. 11/15/2011
Just in case some of you idiots forgot

Skylar Knight

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So does Sugar remember who the people she turned into toys are or does she also forget them?
It's never been stated if she does. However, Trébol did actually mention that no one would remember you once you're turned, but let's face it, Trébol doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground. Now, it'd be interesting if she actually does forget her victims. Poor girl's memories just went from 100 to over 9000 in less than an hour. It's no wonder she's starting to go crazy.

You must be registered for see images

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will brook ever get to see a girl's panty? (I don't remember if he has already and fillers do not count btw). I think this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. It is one of his main goal afterall.

Last edited: