Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i wanna start watching one piece. where is there a good website to watch it for free?
[FONT=\]
You want to watch One Piece. Then here are two good websites that everyone uses [/FONT]
You must be registered for see images

- Watchop.com
- Animefreak.tv [ pick one piece , then pick what episode you wanna watch ]

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, Smoker had one on one moments and I agree he is closer in power (at the moment) but Coby showed a lot more growth potential and is picking up rokushiki and haki. He will be a lot closer to Luffy´s level next time he shows up where Luffy has been seen catching up to Smoker.

You state that Smoker and Luffy ALSO worked together, implying that Garp and Roger ever worked together. As far as we know Garp only helped Roger with saving baby Ace from the marines.

You also state that Smoker refused promotions, which is also incorrect. Smoker got promoted from Commodore to Vice-admiral, if he would be promoted any more, he would be admiral by now. The only thing Smoker did was asking for a relocation to G-5 in the New World.
Meh, I don't care for the whole Zoro and Sanji argument as personally it's just two sets of fans arguing pointless arguments that are based on biasness.

But when you bring my boy Smoker into the equation I can't sit down for that, Actually Luffy and Smoker have always been around the same level all that Luffy needed was Haki in order to touch him, what I mean had Luffy had haki when fighting Smoker back in lougetown and Marineford he would have been able to keep up with him.

Also you can't say Garp never worked with Roger ever either since we haven't seen Garp and Roger's past yet all we know is that they were enemies and rival while at the same time trusted and respected one another which to be honest no matter how much you don't like it parallels Luffy and Smoker. However we can also go off by Roger saying he trusts Garp like he would a member of his crew to imply that at some points they did work together against a mutual enemy.

Also Smoker did refuse promotions or at least fought against them as seen when Gorosei tried to promote him after Alabasta and I think your not getting the point Frikid is trying to say Smoker is a Vice Admiral and now would refuse promotions since it would restrict him his freedom to chase Luffy across the New World same as Garp did with Roger however the same can not be said for Coby who specifically stated he wants to be an Admiral of the navy one day to prove he can become strong.

Reactions: Frikid

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess there's no absolute answer, but was Jiraiya's design inspired by Kumadori?
Well they seem to similar to ignore the similarities they share. I believe Jiraiya was introduced in Naruto before Kumadori was introduced in One Piece. The answer is unknown but if anything it's the other way around.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well both Jiraiya and Kumadori's design are very similar to some Japanese characters in Kabuki theater. So good chance that they are based on that. Maybe I can find a picture, if I do I will edit it in here.

Edit:

Here you can obviously see that clothing, stance, manner of spech and facial paint (also sage mode) were based on this.

[video=youtube;F3IHdm2Tf8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3IHdm2Tf8g[/video]

Last edited:

TheCCV

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmmmmmmm I see, very intrastin. seeing that video and all of that footage really gives some major insight on the inspiration, i like it.
Hard to call it, but they seem to be a mix of the 1st and last designs of those face paintings, but much simpler.

And another question; at the current chapter of OP, can Luffy hold his own against the entire Buster Call (meaning can he defeat, tie or at least give them a hell of a challenge)?

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmmmmmmm I see, very intrastin. seeing that video and all of that footage really gives some major insight on the inspiration, i like it.
Hard to call it, but they seem to be a mix of the 1st and last designs of those face paintings, but much simpler.

And another question; at the current chapter of OP, can Luffy hold his own against the entire Buster Call (meaning can he defeat, tie or at least give them a hell of a challenge)?
no Luffy can't stand up to a buster call

TheCCV

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does Crocodile return? I'm on the 400th page cover and just saw everybody busting out of jail and the caption saying 'Let's do it again, Baroque!'

TheCCV

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the answers man.
And I just have 1 more question: What did Sanji mean right here?

Unless he meant what I think he meant, which I don't think he did, if you know what I mean.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the answers man.
And I just have 1 more question: What did Sanji mean right here?

Unless he meant what I think he meant, which I don't think he did, if you know what I mean.
He showed her that he was able to kick her, by almost hitting her in the head, without the intention of hitting a lady. So instead of giving her an actual blow, he just counted that one as a sign of superiority, to talk her out of the fight.

Hijey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Buster Call consisted of 5 Vice Admirals which is one rank below the greatest rank in the marines, the Admiral rank. Any of those Vice Admirals that were present in that BC could alone slaughter the crew at that time it wouldn't even be funny to watch. :snick:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Buster Call consisted of 5 Vice Admirals which is one rank below the greatest rank in the marines, the Admiral rank. Any of those Vice Admirals that were present in that BC could alone slaughter the crew at that time it wouldn't even be funny to watch. :snick:
two ranks below* :snick:

if you consider Kong's position a rank rather than a diplomatic position, than it's technically 3 ranks below

TheCCV

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
another question.

In the haunted sea or whatever arc, Brooks mentions that when a person dies they're sent back out to the sea. But if their shadow is taken... doesn't that mean they burn under the sunlight, and will eventually 'disappear'? Wouldn't that mean that the shadow inside the zombie would die as well...?

and wouldn't it be easier to just keep the body imprisoned to be sure they won't die?

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Am I the only one who thinks that Diamante looks a lot or based from the rock star Steven Tyler?

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one who thinks that Diamante looks a lot or based from the rock star Steven Tyler?

no you're not the only one ... many, many, many have said this before

Loki Helcast

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rewatching Impel Down arc just wondering when Magellan owned BB crew why wasnt the BB crew incurable like luffy or all the other prisoners did i miss sumthing blackbeard did or......

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Do yo think Kryos is the toy soldier?

2. If you take away Doflamingo's devil fruit, he would be capatilized as a foot fighter.
Diamanté is a sword fighter, but what will Pica and Trebol be considered as? A fist fighter..?

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Do yo think Kryos is the toy soldier?

2. If you take away Doflamingo's devil fruit, he would be capatilized as a foot fighter.
Diamanté is a sword fighter, but what will Pica and Trebol be considered as? A fist fighter..?
1. Confirmed in today's chapter.
2. All the people that you mention use mainly their DFs to fight. Diamante is not a sword fighter he uses all kind of weapons he can create. So Basically for me they are all fighter depending on their DF.