The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plus Doffy had offered Crocodile to join forces with him as well which he apparently turned down. So who knows Moriah and Croco might come together.
That is certainly possible, but Luffy needs to have someone stronger on SA side(at least one Yonko), if they join hands in Dressrosa, we already have a lot of mess around.:yeah:

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anyone notice the doll here on the far right of the top right panel?
You must be registered for see images

His knowledge on Kaidou is a convenience. So I think if that toy is Moriah then he will help take down Kaidou by temporarily joining the alliance.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anyone notice the doll here on the far right of the top right panel?
You must be registered for see images

His knowledge on Kaidou is a convenience. So I think if that toy is Moriah then he will help take down Kaidou by temporarily joining the alliance.
someone has been watching Sawyer :)

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hate that guy! No. I predicted that Moriah would join the alliance months ago. And a Toy looking similar to him kinda consolidates and improves the validity and likelihood of the prediction.

When did Sawyer post a theory on Moriah?
yesterday, I think :) an awfully big coincidence if you ask me

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In chapter 367 (episode 257), Luffy asked what 2 x 108. Zoro answered 216. Luffy decided on 300 as the number of LuffyZoro attack, Canon.

Why the number 108 of all number? I gave it a thought and...

108 is the number of Urouge's bounty.
2 is the number of the time-skip.

I can say to a certain degree, that Urouge's bounty after 2 years is going to be 216.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe you, I am just teasing you, it's not the first time I heard Moria and Dressrosa wither :)
Saves me a lot of time!

In chapter 367 (episode 257), Luffy asked what 2 x 108. Zoro answered 216. Luffy decided on 300 as the number of LuffyZoro attack, Canon.

I can say to a certain degree, that Urouge's bounty after 2 years is going to be 216.
Interesting... You may be right! Although it would be strange that Oda is foreshadowing the post TS bounty of a character that hadn't even been introduced at the time.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting... You may be right! Although it would be strange that Oda is foreshadowing the post TS bounty of a character that hadn't even been introduced at the time.
Well, even Haoshoku Haki made an appearance on chapter 1 or 2 (one or the other. I dunno... maybe ch 4?) Until we learned its name in Amazon Lily.

The thing is, Oda planned for things way far ahead. We can predict Oda's next move on some events.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, even Haoshoku Haki made an appearance on chapter 1 or 2 (one or the other. I dunno... maybe ch 4?) Until we learned its name in Amazon Lily.

The thing is, Oda planned for things way far ahead. We can predict Oda's next move on some events.
That's a different concept. Haoshoku Haki was shown very early on, yes. But that's completely different for a bounty. You can introduce something and not name it; which is normal. But it's abnormal to lets say.... Show us Sanji's first bounty before he is introduced via having the numbers 77 somewhere.

It's hard to explain, but I just think it's strange.

Mephew D Kensei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think it was just Luffy saying his bazooka was as strong as Zoro's 108 pondoho strike which is just 3(santoryu) times 36pondoho, I dont think there was any crazy scheme there.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I forgot Zoro's attacks names, but this thing has become a habit of mine. Whenever I hear/see a number, I write it in a note assuming this could be a bounty of someone else.

- Dorry and Brogy total bounties
- Enel's attacks 200 million volt "Amaru"
- the 4444th rejection of lola's marriage
- Special Zombie Oz as number 900
- Zombie Jigoro (with Zoro's shadow) as number 850

are 900 and 850 hint or forshadow Shanks and Mihawk's bounties or are these going to be Luffy and Zoro's bounties in the end of series?

in the end, this is just a habit of mine I take it for fun.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot Zoro's attacks names, but this thing has become a habit of mine. Whenever I hear/see a number, I write it in a note assuming this could be a bounty of someone else.

- Dorry and Brogy total bounties
Was their total bounty 200 mil or 400 mil?
- Enel's attacks 200 million volt "Amaru"
^^
- the 4444th rejection of lola's marriage
444,400,000 could be one of Sanji's later bounties but I highly doubt it.
- Special Zombie Oz as number 900
Due to Moriah's ties with Kaidou I can see this being Kaidou's bounty.
- Zombie Jigoro (with Zoro's shadow) as number 85
850,000,000 could be Zoro's EOS bounty.

I'll be honest with you it does in some cases make sense. So you know Luffy's Gladiator number... 556...

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was their total bounty 200 mil or 400 mil?

^^

444,400,000 could be one of Sanji's later bounties but I highly doubt it.

Due to Moriah's ties with Kaidou I can see this being Kaidou's bounty.

850,000,000 could be Zoro's EOS bounty.

I'll be honest with you it does in some cases make sense. So you know Luffy's Gladiator number... 556...
Dorry = 100 and Brogy = 100

the number 100 can be looked as a hint to Luffy's next bounty and\or 200 as a hint to someone's bounty.

Enel's attacks that include numbers are 30 million and 60 million are also something of some connect to bounties Usopp = 30

and Zoro's previous = 60 which later doubled..

as for Kaidou's bounty. It probably could.

the number 560 million that assumed to happen as Luffy's next bounty because he challenged Ace to be Pirate King.. and it happened to appear on Luffy's clothe in the 3D movie "Gomu 56" and in SBS about StrawHat's numbers..

take the numbers on T-Shirts in Davy Back Fight about the skating match too.

the order of arrivals to Shakky's cafe after 2 years.. Hilariously Zoro as first and his number is 1 ...

Saint Charloss shouting 500 million in auction on Camie..

man.. too many numbers here and there and you re-read and re-watch ONE PIECE looking for numbers everywhere.

TheCCV

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do Nami and Luffy ever have an adventure together where the arc is based around them (if that makes sense)? Like how in Little Garden it was Luffy and Usopp, in when they first introduced Jaya Island it was Luffy and Zoro.

Does Nami ever play a 'main partner' role with Luffy? I'm interested to see how they interact together just when alone. (All I need is a yes/no answer though, don't spoil it for me).

And is there a One Piece movie where Captain Smoker plays a significant role, or has any battles?

Skylar Knight

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do Nami and Luffy ever have an adventure together where the arc is based around them (if that makes sense)? Like how in Little Garden it was Luffy and Usopp, in when they first introduced Jaya Island it was Luffy and Zoro.

Does Nami ever play a 'main partner' role with Luffy? I'm interested to see how they interact together just when alone. (All I need is a yes/no answer though, don't spoil it for me).

And is there a One Piece movie where Captain Smoker plays a significant role, or has any battles?
No, there's no arcs so far where she plays an important partner role. In each arc, all crew members have each their own role, some more important than others, but there's rarely any of them who plays a "main partner role", as you called it.

And no, Smoker rarely appears in any of the movies. However, his role in the series gets clearer and more important for each arc.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There's a movie which is very luffy and Nami centric and Oda wrote himself

Also she helps him a lot at Skypea

She saves him at w7

But iLuffy doesnt exactly team up much later on as he always ends alone chasing and fighting the main villain

Last edited:

Mephew D Kensei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I just read a tiny tiny war from some other OP section from someother shunt b named place, abt whether Kinemon is Foxfire coz its his sword that grants him the power to cut with or cut flames or is it a skill that he himself has, im more for the latter an just to add the debate was centralised on Zoro in Wano giving up his Shusui and being given Kinemon's pressumed fire cutting sword(to me sounds a lot lyk bullshit and crap mixed together) so NB OP fans answer me is it the sword or the man coz maybe I missed something.