24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vergo has superior Haki then Luffy. But Luffy has way more Raw power than Vergo and that too is enhanced greatly due to his stretching abilities(his striking power greatly increases due to this). So Luffy too is been able to bypass Vergo's Haki, but Luffy would struggle a little for that.

That One Shot was no joke. BTW what do you think is stronger, Law's mountain cutting move or Luffy's Elephant Gatling?
Since Law used his DF and has no restriction to what he can cut then it didn't really take much power to cut the mountain. And being cut by Law inside his room cannot kill you. So I'd say Elephant Gatling.

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since Law used his DF and has no restriction to what he can cut then it didn't really take much power to cut the mountain. And being cut by Law inside his room cannot kill you. So I'd say Elephant Gatling.
Well you can forget about the "cannot kill you" thing because even it doesn't kill, it still ends the game. And well what kind of restriction are you talking about? Law had a powerful opponent there.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you can forget about the "cannot kill you" thing because even it doesn't kill, it still ends the game. And well what kind of restriction are you talking about? Law had a powerful opponent there.
I said Law has no restrictions to what he can cut within his room. He could probably have feats surpassing Mihawks in terms of what he's cut. However unlike Mihawks which are power based Laws do not kill.
:p

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I said Law has no restrictions to what he can cut within his room. He could probably have feats surpassing Mihawks in terms of what he's cut. However unlike Mihawks which are power based Laws do not kill.
:p
Law has restrictions, kinda. We know he cannot cut through a very strong Haki(as Joker said). But that also requires the Haki to be very, very strong as he can now even bypass Vergo's CoA.
And what about Law and Mihawk's comparison. We already know Mihawk is equal or better than Shanks.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Law has restrictions, kinda. We know he cannot cut through a very strong Haki(as Joker said). But that also requires the Haki to be very, very strong as he can now even bypass Vergo's CoA.
And what about Law and Mihawk's comparison. We already know Mihawk is equal or better than Shanks.
I'm referring to the fact cutting a mountain in two is more impressive than a mile of Ice in the form of a tidal wave. Law isn't stronger , he could only do it thanks to his DF.

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm referring to the fact cutting a mountain in two is more impressive than a mile of Ice in the form of a tidal wave. Law isn't stronger , he could only do it thanks to his DF.
Yes Law did an impressive feat, but still the manga disagrees.
Also :| Law's DF is Law's power, he trained it. If he's strong because of his DF, then he Is strong.
It's like saying, Zoro does many things because of his katanas, but it's only because of his swords so he isn't strong. Of course, a character won't be strong if you'd take away their powers from them.

Last edited:

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Law did an feat, but still the manga disagrees.
Also :| Law's DF is Law's power, he trained it. If he's strong because of his DF, then he Is strong.
It's like saying, Zoro does many things because of his katanas, but it's only because of his swords so he isn't strong. Of course, a character won't be strong if you tale away their powers from them.
I know a DF is a persons power , I guess you just don't understand what I mean.

Hijey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Law deserves the benefit of doubt now since his opponent was ton stronger than Luffy's.

The frozen tidal Mihawk cut in half from a far distance is far more impressive than Law's mountain feat. One was casual and done with physical strength and the other was an ultimate attack with a devil fruit.

KiraGirl K

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello,
I am not reading the Manga - so lately I saw the last PunkHazard episodes.

I was surprised watching Joker having some warm words for Monet and Vergo before their deaths.

Was he serious? Does he actually care about his subordinates or was he just pretending?

Skylar Knight

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello,
I am not reading the Manga - so lately I saw the last PunkHazard episodes.

I was surprised watching Joker having some warm words for Monet and Vergo before their deaths.

Was he serious? Does he actually care about his subordinates or was he just pretending?
They seem to have known each other for a really long time, so I doubt it was fake. Doflamingo is a cold hearted pirate, yes, but I do think he shows respect to his most loyal subordinates at times.

Reactions: KiraGirl K

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Law deserves the benefit of doubt now since his opponent was ton stronger than Luffy's.

The frozen tidal Mihawk cut in half from a far distance is far more impressive than Law's mountain feat. One was casual and done with physical strength and the other was an ultimate attack with a devil fruit.
We don't know that was Law's ultimate attack. It'd make no sense for Law to use his best attack so soon, and against Vergo no less. If it was Doffy, that'd be different.

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We don't know that was Law's ultimate attack. It'd make no sense for Law to use his best attack so soon, and against Vergo no less. If it was Doffy, that'd be different.
That was probably Law's ultimate attack, he hasn't shown anything like that again. He needed to do it big, to bypass Vergo's Haki. Luffy too has used his best attack Elephant Gatling (probably) so soon and that too on Nova.

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So when Ben Beckman points his gun at Kizaru, Kizaru attacks Law's ship after Beckman joins Shanks right?
You are basically asking how did Kizaru attacked if Ben beckman was there right? I have thought about it before. There are some possibilities.

1. Ben beckman left that position and went towards Shanks.
2. Ben Beckman himself didn't stop kizaru as Shanks also didn't stop Aokiji.
3. Ben beckman couldn't stop him

No. 2 seems to be the most probable option.

Last edited:

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are basically asking how did Kizaru attacked if Ben beckman was there right? I have thought about it before. There are some possibilities.

1. Ben beckman left that position and went towards Shanks.
2. Ben Beckman himself didn't stop as Shanks also didn't stop Aokiji.
3. Ben beckman couldn't stop him

No. 2 seems to be the most probable option.
Yah but didnt he point his gun at Kizaru stopping him, and when Shanks said if anyone wants to fight and his crew showed up, Ben Beckman was there. Then Kizaru attacked. How long was Ben Beckman there and no one noticed him sitting there....

Frikid

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question :-
First look at this manga page :
You must be registered for see images

Belmeil was a marine and she was in a war. My question is what war is she in? the only war i know of is war in marineford .

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Belmeil was a marine and she was in a war. My question is what war is she in? the only war i know of is war in marineford .
In a recent chapter,toy soldier mentioned that there were many wars between countries in the past years. Also, keel in mind that marines are often engaged in batles with pirates.
It wasn't specified in which war was Belmeil involved but the Marineford is not the olny war that took place in OP world.It just was very important for the plot due to the characters that were involved in it.

Reactions: Frikid

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's not specified, but you shouldn't take the word 'war' so strongly. The war at Marineford was a huge one between superpowers, one that signaled the end of an era and heralded the start of a new one. But the Marines are all over the world. Currently they are fighting probably on hundreds of places against pirates, revolutionaries etc. but most of these wars are highly likely not that big or at least not that important for the world as a whole. If you read the current arc carefully between the lines, you can see that there are quite a lot of countries at war and that Doflamingo has a large, maybe even world wide, imperium of selling weapons to keep the wars going.

This 'war' you are referring to might have just been a local conflict somewhere in a remote region in East Blue. There are conflicts anywhere, no reason to assume that the one Bellemere was in, was something special.

If you read the entire series, wars are not that uncommon:

- Alabasta Civil War

- The country where Mihawk currently is living, got torn apart by war

- Skypiea (Ethnic) War

- Unknown country vs pirates war (shown in a flashback of Rob Lucci, it was when he got that scar on his back)

- A revolutionary saying that yet another country has fallen

- New Edd War (Roger vs Shiki)

etc.

Last edited: