[Discussion] One Piece 603 EARLY RELEASE !!

Rate the chapter

• One Kuma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Kuma

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Three Kuma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four Kuma

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Five Kuma

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

Kaaskop

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WOOOOWW !! YAY !! GOOD CHAPTER !!!!

Thanks Dude if i didnt check NB for spoilers i wouldnt found this and i would have waited till thursday xd

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WTHWTH I had to take another break...

THE OCEAN IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! OMG!!! THE MANGROVE! THE FISHES! THE HUGE FISH!!!
It's so well drawn!!!

And Sanji's nosebleed O_O Amazing... It's no surprized though... Nami... yeah, I'd go lesbo for her

*keeps reading*

Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*looks Liliana's posts*
...eh...Agree...

Just...WHAT THE *biiip*???

Same hat?nd D.K. saying that he is proud that Luffy si wearing the SAME hat!That hat was owned by Shanks!Maybe Shanks has a strong relationship with "Pirate King"?

Then,yeah!What a beautiful see~~

Actually,I dont believe that the one that mobilized Kuma was Dragon,but someone else...I dont know why he isnt him,but I think he is not...

...ONE PIECE ROCKS...

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*looks Liliana's posts*
...eh...Agree...

Just...WHAT THE *biiip*???

Same hat?nd D.K. saying that he is proud that Luffy si wearing the SAME hat!That hat was owned by Shanks!Maybe Shanks has a strong relationship with "Pirate King"?

Then,yeah!What a beautiful see~~

Actually,I dont believe that the one that mobilized Kuma was Dragon,but someone else...I dont know why he isnt him,but I think he is not...

...ONE PIECE ROCKS...
Logically, Shanks was part of Roger's crew and he acts exactly the same as Luffy when it comes to protecting his crewmates.

And yeah I think it's another band than just Dragon/Kuma/Luffy as it's to easy and the fact that they themselves already mentioned that possibility makes the chance very small it is that. Especially considering Robin's reaction.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Logically, Shanks was part of Roger's crew and he acts exactly the same as Luffy when it comes to protecting his crewmates.

And yeah I think it's another band than just Dragon/Kuma/Luffy as it's to easy and the fact that they themselves already mentioned that possibility makes the chance very small it is that. Especially considering Robin's reaction.
And the plot thickens

*dum dum dum dum*

O_O

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
omg.....oda you are awesome as ever

roger >> shanks >> luffy >>>he is wearing the pirate king's hat O.O>>Greatness, epicness, awesomness , sugiiii
lol at sanji

wow ..we don't know kuma's true intentions yet (although he was strong....why he was like slave in marines hand ?)..i have feeling that they will meet again and fight....

i think strawhats gonna hold back cuz they are under water so there is a chance to blast the bubbles..i think the new rookeis ability is a bit useful there..i hope ussop robin and nami handle them....if luffy zoro and sanji joined the battle they gonna destroy chapaody island above them

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter So Luffy is wearing the hat of gol D Roger Awesome and they kinda did look like each other thats why rayleigh cryed , he did remember about roger back in the old days
Roger also got's a big smile like luffy haha awesome ! xd

Haha finnaly next week we are going to see a demonstration of the crew's power !!

i hope that luffy will finish atleast some of them of with intimidation Haki and then that his crew asks what he just did that would be awesome ! :D