Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kuma said he don't have much time...i think he meant that vegapunk is gonna change him to complete cyborg....during the war ,do you think he was changed completely or he was just acting to be with marines....

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kuma said he don't have much time...i think he meant that vegapunk is gonna change him to complete cyborg....during the war ,do you think he was changed completely or he was just acting to be with marines....
i think, he tryed to say that he might get cought, Kizaru and Pacifistas were on the same island.. now i remember the moment when pacifista wanted to beam luffy but was killed by Kuma...he didnt betray Dragon and its a releaf, it was mentioned before, that Dragon had spys and who wouldve thought its V. Kuma

quite obvious that he saved Straw Hats, im sure some of the team m8s will be pissed, but again.. where did he send them? its not coincidence that every one of straw teams landed somewhere they might improve theyrs skills and thinking:D

:hug: soon enough we see them all together, and adventure continious !!!!!O.O

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe Kumo has flashes of consciousness?

Ray is now my god, sorry U_U

I didn't thought of that! Oh my... Luffy's bounty was already soo high O_O
Wonder home much Dragon's worth...

Oda is so, so creative. I love the world he created... I love One Piece...
Lol, Birds fighting Dummies, a predatory island, birds thta fly around the world in a network of newspapers... I love it

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems the crew will be joining pretty fast ^x^

Nice chapter, Oda can really put a lot of information in just 20 pages and lol at Bepo xd (in fact Pandawoman is on the island, which makes it even more hilarious)