Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have my doubts of his bounty raising. Pirates that go into the New World loose their bounties I think or at least they don't change anymore as bounties are useless there as they're out of the reach of the WG.
I haven't seen any pirate from the New World with a bounty, outside Rockstar and it was his former bounty (I think).

Also by now the whole world knows that Luffy is the son of Dragon and has connections (in their eyes) to the WB-pirates, Red-haired pirates and former WB-pirates and they know he actually invaded both Impel Down and Marineford (though maybe the don't know about ID) + he already had 300 million on his head.

A bounty has become pretty useless now for him.
there is something else...
maybe they don't know he defeated gecko moria...in horror island

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No -_- the WG isn't the world, though a lot of countries have allied themselves with the WG. Do you really think that all the bosses of the WG are going to say that to those countries?

the one who desides bounty is WG ,am right?
and the rise will include moria's defeat ...btw...in one piece information like these spread very fast..now am sure.. soon all the world will know about it..

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the one who desides bounty is WG ,am right?
and the rise will include moria's defeat ...btw...in one piece information like these spread very fast..now am sure.. soon all the world will know about it..
They didn't raise Luffys bounty after he defeated Moria, because: SH crew aint the type of people that would go around bragging about defeating another shichibukai.

Actually caliburn, I think that the WG will earn on raising Luffys bounty, it will make more enemies for Luffy.

As Mihawk said, Luffys greatest and the more scary ability in the world is that he makes friends easily, he makes people follow him. So even if he has 300 000 000 beri bounty on his head, not many strong people will be interested in getting that money, but there may be someone in new world, like really strong bountyhunter, who may be interested in getting Luffys head :p

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They didn't raise Luffys bounty after he defeated Moria, because: SH crew aint the type of people that would go around bragging about defeating another shichibukai.
acctually they didn't rise the bounty, because they didn't have the time to do it...after moria's incident they started to prepare for WB pirates war...and they were busy their...