Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The panel of Shanks' crew is awesome...but they are so scary xd

No chapter next week :T_T: and every time reference is so hilarious. I mean they just said that Shanks' had his skirmish with the other yonkou yesterday and the first time they mentioned that in the manga was when Luffy just arrived at Impel Down xd with other words that was yesterday. The entire ID and Whitebeard-arc was just one day lmao

mangekyou sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The panel of Shanks' crew is awesome...but they are so scary xd

No chapter next week :T_T: and every time reference is so hilarious. I mean they just said that Shanks' had his skirmish with the other yonkou yesterday and the first time they mentioned that in the manga was when Luffy just arrived at Impel Down xd with other words that was yesterday. The entire ID and Whitebeard-arc was just one day lmao
yes you are right.They killed wb and ace in one day?wtf?
but besides that i liked the chapter but no chapter next week:(

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damnit oda you got my hopes up i thought there would at least be some fighting in this chapter
but the absence of fighting could be because everyone is so ****ing scared of shanks

P.S Buggy = Noob

MihawK

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
true xd i would like to know what kind of power shansk has cause we only have seen the haki but u can?t defeat another yonkou with just haki,can you?
Prolly depends on Haki level and ability to control it... everything we've seen by now was like 50% controlling MAX and that was Boa.. Shanks is on a different level ! :>

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
shanks' crew is awesome ..he have 8 main fighters in his crew (excluding shanks) ..and he was ready to fight the marines and BB....and we couldn't see their fights.....:(

i wounder how SH will gather again ?

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was crazy im happy dragon didn't come and that shanks didn't show his power i want something to look foward too don't get me wrong im 100% positive that there will cooler stuff im just excited about those two in particular

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well .. we now know Shanks pwn's .. Mihwahk supports shanks :D, shanks has scary crew .. Buggy is gonna Get VERY HIGH bounty along with Luffy and BB .. Law is awesome :D ..
Shanks is known for peace keeping :S ??

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have my doubts of his bounty raising. Pirates that go into the New World loose their bounties I think or at least they don't change anymore as bounties are useless there as they're out of the reach of the WG.
I haven't seen any pirate from the New World with a bounty, outside Rockstar and it was his former bounty (I think).

Also by now the whole world knows that Luffy is the son of Dragon and has connections (in their eyes) to the RA, Red-haired pirates and former WB-pirates and they know he actually invaded both Impel Down and Marineford (though maybe the don't know about ID) + he already had 300 million on his head.

A bounty has become pretty useless now for him.

Last edited:

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have my doubts of his bounty raising. Pirates that go into the New World loose their bounties I think or at least they don't change anymore as bounties are useless there as they're out of the reach of the WG.
I haven't seen any pirate from the New World with a bounty, outside Rockstar and it was his former bounty (I think).

Also by now the whole world knows that Luffy is the son of Dragon and has connections (in their eyes) to the WB-pirates, Red-haired pirates and former WB-pirates and they know he actually invaded both Impel Down and Marineford (though maybe the don't know about ID) + he already had 300 million on his head.

A bounty has become pretty useless now for him.
true, but for fans ! to get more excited about it, and ofc u should remember how important it is for team to get as much higher bounty for your head:D

+luffy+ i think his team is somewhere at new world

sexyprep1 totaly agree with you, its not the end of Manga

ps. buggy high bounty for? if yes, max 100 000