Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shanks! Shanks! Shanks! avange Whitebeard ! ooh and i would like to see Yasopp VS van Auge. Hopefully Shanks delivers the strawhat to Luffy personally.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also this is not a revolution =/ this is just a major battle. Dragon tries to maker country revolt against the WG, however I doubt he has the intention atm to attack the WG directly because that would push the world into chaos.
He's first making as much countries possible free from the WG and he probably will strike the WG.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but am surprised dragon let his son in mouth of death here...i don't doubt that he knows that luffy is there facing death
He maybe, or at least he should, know that Luffy's there as I expect the information-channels of the Revolutionary Army to be pretty good and it would be really weird if they don't have people stationed at the SA to follow the execution on the screen there.
Also by now the whole world knows about it.

However I doubt he expected Luffy to show up there O.O

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but am surprised dragon let his son in mouth of death here...i don't doubt that he knows that luffy is there facing death
Im thinking dragons thinkin he alrealdy saved him once he has to fight his own battles dragon cant rescue him every time hes close to death hes letting him have his own adventure

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im thinking dragons thinkin he alrealdy saved him once he has to fight his own battles dragon cant rescue him every time hes close to death hes letting him have his own adventure

but remember dragon is still his father....

maybe he believes in luffy....after all he is dragons son and should be like him...careless ,self confidence,brave and problem creater xdxd

like hunter x hunter..>>gons father adviced one of the most dangerous criminal to hit his son with full strength,cuz the father believe in his son's power

Last edited:

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st this chapter was epic
2nd i remember a conversation i had with a dude called kizaru about shanks apearing and i just want to tell him this... I TOLD U SO !!!

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but remember dragon is still his father....

maybe he believes in luffy....after all he is dragons son and should be like him...careless ,self confidence,brave and problem creater xdxd

like hunter x hunter..>>gons father adviced one of the most dangerous criminal to hit his son with full strength,cuz the father believe in his son's power
I think dragons not showing up because while the world goverment is distracted hes probably like doing major damage while all there forces are at the HQ

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Epic chapter. My fav OP character is back in action :pwease: Shanks finally reunites with his strawhat and Beckman holding his rifle to Kizaru is pretty wicked. I wonder who Shanks plans to target since WB and Ace are dead, either the marines, in particular Akainu, or a rematch with BB since he's even stronger now with WB's power. If it's BB then I guess this gives a reason for both BB and the Marines to not totally annihilate each other since the BB crew can retreat due to the overwhelming factor of the RHP.

its amazing and stuff, Oda ur the best indeed. but why soo late!? Ace dead, WhiteBeard dead, Luffy was wiped thoo, he didnt even see him fight... oh well .... what next? Maybe he kills Shanks tho...
Well Shanks had to deal with Kaidou so his time of arrival is understandable. Considering we've only seen brief moments of Kuma, Hancock, Doflamingo etc. it works out better this way.