Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn that is quick. I can only imagine the shock Mr.3 got when he woke up to see a giant Buddha Sengoku attacking xd Glad Ace is back in the fight. Interesting to see how his fire logia stacks up against Akainu's lava logia and the rest. It's been a long time since a logia battle has occurred.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn that is quick. I can only imagine the shock Mr.3 got when he woke up to see a giant Buddha Sengoku attacking xd Glad Ace is back in the fight. Interesting to see how his fire logia stacks up against Akainu's lava logia and the rest. It's been a long time since a logia battle has occurred.
wait hes a budha o_O? i didnt know that he just looked like a gorilla with an afro =S lol

and the lava admiral did that i thought sengoku did it =D yay a logia battle indeed!! now the real fight begins the other division captains didnt impress me that much like marco and the other 2 >_>

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait hes a budha o_O? i didnt know that he just looked like a gorilla with an afro =S lol

and the lava admiral did that i thought sengoku did it =D yay a logia battle indeed!! now the real fight begins the other division captains didnt impress me that much like marco and the other 2 >_>
Yes it was a Buddha. Somewhere during the start of the battle, just before Luffy arrived, WB said something like "are you up to something, Budha strategist Sengoku". I was always wondering why he said Buddha, now we know^^

And she was talking about a battle between Akainu and Ace. She said nothing about the scaffold being set on fire by Akainu (at least that is what I think you meant by that sentence I highlighted)

If you wanna know it were all the marines who blew up the scaffold. You can see them aim with their guns and cannons and there's a small panel in the upper left corner with nothing but dots. I was first wondering what it was as it seemed blood, but it are cannonballs that blew up the scaffold xd

Last edited:

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes it was a Buddha. Somewhere during the start of the battle, just before Luffy arrived, WB said something like "are you up to something, Budha strategist Sengoku". I was always wondering why he said Buddha, now we know^^

And she was talking about a battle between Akainu and Ace. She said nothing about the scaffold being set on fire by Akainu (at least that is what I think you meant by that sentence I highlighted)

If you wanna know it were all the marines who blew up the scaffold. You can see them aim with their guns and cannons and there's a small panel in the upper left corner with nothing but dots. I was first wondering what it was as it seemed blood, but it are cannonballs that blew up the scaffold xd
Yup that's what I meant ;)

That or a battle between Ace and Aokiji. That matchup always comes up but now we can potential see who triumphs between the ice/fire logia's.