Awards
Source : 2ch
Verification : Pending
864 :名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい:2009/12/15(火) 00:35:49 ID:ppY6rdmA0
ほい
587 王者の貫録
ルフィの治療をイワンコフが行い、鷹の目が来てルフィの事を心配した発言の後そいつはまだ生かしておくべき的な発言
ハンコックはルフィの所へ行き、すごく心配した様子。イワンコフはそれらを見てルフィの凄さを実感
マルコはもう一度行こうとして、そこへスクアードがマルコを呼び止め一緒に連れて行ってくれと言い出す。スクアードがマルコに掴まりエースの元へ行き、スクアードが口から
蜘蛛の巣を吐きだす。ガープがこんなもの効くかと巣を破壊して、スクアードを殴り飛ばす。しかしマルコが火の粉を落としていて、処刑台が火で燃え始める
センゴクがエースを殺してその場から離れろと言い出すも、ガープためらう。ガープが殺さずにエースを抱えて飛び出した瞬間マルコがガープを蹴り飛ばしエースをキャッチ
センゴクがマルコの元へ現れ対峙。白ひげは赤犬と互角の戦い
白ひげは赤犬に、俺は人間を騙せるお前とは違う、敵だろうと騙すことは決してできねぇと言う
白ひげが本気出す構えの所で終了

Posted by Dofla on Mangaspoilers
Anyone translate? ^^

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what google translator says:

Supplement
587 dignity of a king
Luffy and the treatment Iwankofu said after the guy who worry about the eyes of the hawk came Luffy is still alive should remark
Hancock went to the Luffy, a very worried look. Luffy is Iwankofu realize the vivid look at them
Marco is a go again and tell me to take issue with the Mark stopped by the Sukuado there. Mark went to his ace in the Kuado 掴Mari Su, from the mouth Sukuado
吐Kidasu a cobweb. Combat and destroy the nest or something like this, and the Gap, the Sukuado 殴Ri飛Basu. They fire Mark dropped the powder, however, begin to burn with fire scaffold
離Rero also give the scene saying the killing Sengoku Ace, Garp hesitation. Ace Garp catch the flying kick and ran out the moment Mark is having an ace in the killing Garp
Marco appeared to confront the source of Sengoku. Even fight white beard and red dog
Red Dog is a white beard, I am with you to different con man can deceive the enemy would never say Dekinee
Stance is seriously out of office ends in white beard

Though it's crappy as usual, you can understand some things of it.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*hitting my head*
i understood only 20% of these
wat i got from this:
-ivankov cured luffy
-mihawk was amzed of iva's ability (maybe)
- somebody is dying (garb,marco,squad,ace,..) i don't know

and who is red dog

Last edited:

narutosharingan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what google translator says:

Supplement
587 dignity of a king
Luffy and the treatment Iwankofu said after the guy who worry about the eyes of the hawk came Luffy is still alive should remark
Hancock went to the Luffy, a very worried look. Luffy is Iwankofu realize the vivid look at them
Marco is a go again and tell me to take issue with the Mark stopped by the Sukuado there. Mark went to his ace in the Kuado 掴Mari Su, from the mouth Sukuado
吐Kidasu a cobweb. Combat and destroy the nest or something like this, and the Gap, the Sukuado 殴Ri飛Basu. They fire Mark dropped the powder, however, begin to burn with fire scaffold
離Rero also give the scene saying the killing Sengoku Ace, Garp hesitation. Ace Garp catch the flying kick and ran out the moment Mark is having an ace in the killing Garp
Marco appeared to confront the source of Sengoku. Even fight white beard and red dog
Red Dog is a white beard, I am with you to different con man can deceive the enemy would never say Dekinee
Stance is seriously out of office ends in white beard

Though it's crappy as usual, you can understand some things of it.
Killing Garp:confused::confused: very confusing

But thanks for the effort;):D

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Translation from AP along with the above posted picture is -

Early childhood flashback of Ace
Roger was often vilified in the town (Fuschia, I guess) so like him, Ace rebelled and becomes a rumbustious punk.
Flashback ends, Ace feels his life isn't worth saving, but is moved to tears by just how many people are trying to save it.
Whitebeard collapses in pain in front of Akainu, coughing up blood, Aka uses the opportunity to attack.
Marko and Joz look for openings.
Marko is fired on by Kizaru (most likely hit)
While Joz's left arm is frozen by Kiji.
New world pirates are really startled by these turn of events.
Luffy rises to his feet and asks Iva to inject him with his tension hormones.
He doesn't know what he'll do, but it doesn't matter (???) Luffy [WOOOOOOOOO] he shouts out (battle/rallying cry) and it ends.
I guess this is Luffy's final shot to make something happen. What he can ultimately do with these tension hormones is anyones guess. WB pirates getting the beat down once again :(

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Translation from AP along with the above posted picture is -

I guess this is Luffy's final shot to make something happen. What he can ultimately do with these tension hormones is anyones guess. WB pirates getting the beat down once again :(
That cry is going to be epic!

just be reading it and seeing the crappy picture my adrenaline started to boil.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That cry is going to be epic!

just be reading it and seeing the crappy picture my adrenaline started to boil.
He'll probably do something Haki based w/o realizing it and then WB notices his Haki type :D

Cant wait to clean that manga!!!
Make sure to scrub it nice and good xd Is there like a translator or something?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*hitting my head*
i understood only 20% of these
wat i got from this:
-ivankov cured luffy
-mihawk was amzed of iva's ability (maybe)
- somebody is dying (garb,marco,squad,ace,..) i don't know

and who is red dog
Red dog is that Vulcano admiral guy. their aliases: "Aokiji" (Blue Pheasant), "Akainu" (Red Dog), and "Kizaru" (Yellow Monkey).

source:

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

One Piece 568 – Chapter 568: The Greatest Story Ever Told!
Facing off against Garp and Sengoku, Whitebeard reminisces about the past and his first clash against the two. Proclaiming this their last meeting, Whitebeard readies his halberd. Sengoku and Garp charge.

Upon contact, all remaining fighters, pirates and marines alike, stop to look in awe as the very heavens are split by the amazing might of the three men in combat. Kizaru remarks that Whitebeard has done it now while Akainu says the battle will end with Justice victorious.

Aokiji looks on quietly. However, before either can react, Jozu and Marco unleash a combined attack which the three parry. Akainu orders the other two Admirals to put an end to this childish quarrel to which Kizaru responds Aokiji is not his superior. Aokiji complains that Akainu is too bossy when he gets heated up, neglecting the chain of command.

Luffy is looking on as he realizes Garp is now directly involved in the war effort as Boa takes his side. Boa asks Luffy if he is alright as his body seems to be at the brink. Luffy is unresponsive. As the shock of the clash between Whitebeard, Garp and Sengoku finally sinks in, all other battles resume, and are shown from Luffy’s perspective who acknowledges everyone’s effort.

Thanking them, Luffy turns to the execution platform, meeting Ace’s eyes as Whitebeard’s voice is heard in the background telling Luffy to rescue his brother. Hancock looks on as Luffy leaps onto the platform Next… Renewed Hope!​

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Boa- Chan!!! :D

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Facing off against Garp and Sengoku, Whitebeard reminisces about the past and his first clash against the two. Proclaiming this their last meeting, Whitebeard readies his halberd. Sengoku and Garp charge.

Upon contact, all remaining fighters, pirates and marines alike, stop to look in awe as the very heavens are split by the amazing might of the three men in combat. Kizaru remarks that Whitebeard has done it now while Akainu says the battle will end with Justice victorious.

Aokiji looks on quietly. However, before either can react, Jozu and Marco unleash a combined attack which the three parry. Akainu orders the other two Admirals to put an end to this childish quarrel to which Kizaru responds Aokiji is not his superior. Aokiji complains that Akainu is too bossy when he gets heated up, neglecting the chain of command.

Luffy is looking on as he realizes Garp is now directly involved in the war effort as Boa takes his side. Boa asks Luffy if he is alright as his body seems to be at the brink. Luffy is unresponsive. As the shock of the clash between Whitebeard, Garp and Sengoku finally sinks in, all other battles resume, and are shown from Luffy?s perspective who acknowledges everyone?s effort.

Thanking them, Luffy turns to the execution platform, meeting Ace?s eyes as Whitebeard?s voice is heard in the background telling Luffy to rescue his brother. Hancock looks on as Luffy leaps onto the platform Next? Renewed Hope!​

Source?

almaster

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

One Piece 568 ? Chapter 568: The Greatest Story Ever Told!

Luffy is looking on as he realizes Garp is now directly involved in the war effort as Boa takes his side. Boa asks Luffy if he is alright as his body seems to be at the brink. Luffy is unresponsive. As the shock of the clash between Whitebeard, Garp and Sengoku finally sinks in, all other battles resume, and are shown from Luffy?s perspective who acknowledges everyone?s effort.

Thanking them, Luffy turns to the execution platform, meeting Ace?s eyes as Whitebeard?s voice is heard in the background telling Luffy to rescue his brother. Hancock looks on as Luffy leaps onto the platform Next? Renewed Hope!​

nothing about luffy using haki?:(

still sengouko and garp use it:D