Dextral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First thing I had an issue with was why her damn forehead is so big, it's as big as half the whole face damn it.
Otherwise I love some of her moments but not when she's been a complete ***** to everyone.

The three Admirals a huuuge, whereas sengoku's normal. However Akoiji the man. Ice FTW.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hancock is one of the best characters in the manga. Don't be dissing her because your jealous of her beauty :mad:

There just seems a common case of Gigantism in the OP world. Remember the Shichibukai meeting before the war and how tall those guys were compared to normal marines. I'm just wondering where the heck Admiral AoKiji is. Last time we sure him, he had blocked the 2 giant waves. An Admiral should fall in this battle though.

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hancock is one of the best characters in the manga. Don't be dissing her because your jealous of her beauty :mad:

There just seems a common case of Gigantism in the OP world. Remember the Shichibukai meeting before the war and how tall those guys were compared to normal marines. I'm just wondering where the heck Admiral AoKiji is. Last time we sure him, he had blocked the 2 giant waves. An Admiral should fall in this battle though.
out of the 3 admirals kizaru should die/get beten the **** out of