Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heh, what's with the translation that Ivankov is the leader of the revolutionary army when it's obviously Dragon.

Good, fast paced chapter with plenty of action and dialogue. Just the way I like it. Out of Ivankov vs Kuma, Jinbei vs Moria and Smoker vs Hancock, the last one is my favorite one as Luffy will probably finally understand the benefit of Haki. I like all these characters though so it's a shame someone has to lose :p

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heh, what's with the translation that Ivankov is the leader of the revolutionary army when it's obviously Dragon.

Good, fast paced chapter with plenty of action and dialogue. Just the way I like it. Out of Ivankov vs Kuma, Jinbei vs Moria and Smoker vs Hancock, the last one is my favorite one as Luffy will probably finally understand the benefit of Haki. I like all these characters though so it's a shame someone has to lose :p
the most interesting fight will be Ivankov vs Kuma ,cuz they were nakama and they will fight each other... what doflamingo said is strange..*he is dead*...but i think kuma still remember dragon and iva,cuz in horror island kuma said a word *as expected form your son dragon*..that means kuma still have his memories

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the most interesting fight will be Ivankov vs Kuma ,cuz they were nakama and they will fight each other... what doflamingo said is strange..*he is dead*...but i think kuma still remember dragon and iva,cuz in horror island kuma said a word *as expected form your son dragon*..that means kuma still have his memories
True. Too bad Inazuma is out of action at the moment. Well Kuma said to Luffy that they wouldn't meet at the very end but they're here again. Although it's a short time, it's not unreasonable to suggest the Dr.Vegapunk completed the last touches to make Kuma the ultimate Pacifist in preparation for the upcoming war with Whitebeard. Kuma could've been dying, made the ultimate sacrifice, subdued or w/e reason for this full change. The distances between Sabaody Archipelago and Vegapunk's lair may not be far as well.

Dextral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMFG, Wtf is Ivankov's hand reaching out to!!!

Awesome chapter, Nice panels of Boa Hancock...
Damn, I thought Luffy would've actually got to use some 'Haki' one smoker...:(
Although I want Smoker to be a obstacle for Luffy till the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Valkyria....its possiple

Dextral...its just the begining ,and luffy really doens't know what haki is...i think he will release it., when Ace will be in danger

Dextral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is if all the other logia users don't get in his way. But yeah I know the situation. Besides Luffy obviously is more likely to release it due to some emotional event.
Though this war's a better time than any for luffy to finally get to know about his haki.

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smoker was ruthless luffy really needs to perfect his haki to fight him which won't happen for some time

vegapunk is working for WG and secretly for Dragon -theory

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awsome chapter^^, if there would only have half the action of One Piece in Bleach, Bleach would go a lot faster.
Hancock's fase was epic xd

What I'm wondering is what the plan of the marines is. It seems Whitbeard guessed it more or less, but they didn't say what it was.

Dextral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About Hancock, if this gets her position as a shichibukai revoked I was wondering how the treaty will be terminated as well...
And also about luffy paying her back. And then another thought about how whitebeard defends fishman island, and how Luffy could pay hancock back by protecting her island....Just a random theory, not gonna think much more about it.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hancock might die and then Luffy will kill everyone for revenge.
Win Win situation. U_U
What do you have against Hancock :|, her interaction with Luffy is hilarious xd

I wonder if Luffy is going to fight Smoker together with Hancock or that she is fighting Smoker alone while Luffy tries to get closer to Ace. In that case who would be the next person he would fight? In the end he should have at least fought one of the tree admirals. I hope he beats the crap out of Kizaru ~_~, his face annoys me.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you have against Hancock :|, her interaction with Luffy is hilarious xd

I wonder if Luffy is going to fight Smoker together with Hancock or that she is fighting Smoker alone while Luffy tries to get closer to Ace. In that case who would be the next person he would fight? In the end he should have at least fought one of the tree admirals. I hope he beats the crap out of Kizaru ~_~, his face annoys me.
She is too damn tall :|Other than that nothing xd

Kizaru face is awesome he looks likes he high all the time. What do you have against a face like that.