Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
at one point in this episode they showed ivankov and magellan just starring at eachother for like a minute it was like ''come on....ok.....lets go.....I'm waiting....'' xd

also they will probably show in the anime how blackbeard releases the level 6 prisoners fight to make it kinda like a filler b/c the anime is getting to close to the manga

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
at one point in this episode they showed ivankov and magellan just starring at eachother for like a minute it was like ''come on....ok.....lets go.....I'm waiting....'' xd

also they will probably show in the anime how blackbeard releases the level 6 prisoners fight to make it kinda like a filler b/c the anime is getting to close to the manga
I wouldn't worry to much about that. One OP chapter contains so much info that it's almost enough to make one episode of it. If one chapter = one episodes, it remains more or less equal and the manga is something like 40-50 chapters ahead of the anime.

Also they can always make fillers of those one page cover stories, it aren't real fillers as the actually appear in the manga.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow that's pretty close to the manga. I can't wait till next month to get a higher internet data plan and finally download some one piece episodes. I hear the art is more consistent but it's changed a lot from the earlier days.