Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My fav part was when Sakura, excuse me, I mean Dr. Uchiha, let an innocent child die in front of her when she was more than capable of stopping it.

Sasuke nearly killing a kid were it not for Salad's superior moral compass was also pretty great. Sad when I child has better morals than you.
Reported, seriously tho...get a hobby, something....99.99% of the day is spent on bashing Sakura?
OT: Haters gonna hate:score:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A whole arc is filler now. Canonical filler is the more precise word, anyway. :lol

OT: Naruto Gaiden is one of the best arc in this series.

You must be registered for see images

Two living beings got killed in that arc. Shin 'technically' by Sakura and the mini Juubi by Sarada.

Sasuke also got his piece of the cake:

That Shin probably died, so that's 3 in total for the Uchiha.

TY and Uchiha family solos, as always. :win:

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My fav part was when Sakura, excuse me, I mean Dr. Uchiha, let an innocent child die in front of her when she was more than capable of stopping it.

Sasuke nearly killing a kid were it not for Salad's superior moral compass was also pretty great. Sad when I child has better morals than you.
You always find a way to troll but you can't help it. And btw, that wasn't an innocent child, the Shin Jr would've sliced Sarada open if he was told too.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm confused about how they could solos as a family if they are barely a family in the first place. :wut:

OT : In the manga but I doubt it, Kodachi can barely focus on Team Konohamaru characters development.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did you really get in my thread just to troll? :lol
She can't help it, whenever she sees Sakura's name she has to troll lol. If you posted a scan of Sakura drinking water ahe would find something wrong with it and the other one who likes all of her post would click the link button with zest!

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So let me get this straight

In the anime, Sakura was able to outperform a fully recovered Shin and avoid many of his attacks with incredible acrobatic and speed feats, but somehow, with Self-regeneration, Susano-shattering strength, and great speed, she couldn't deal with a dying adult Shin and 5 kids who Salad temporarily overhwhelmed?

No I'm sorry, Dr. Uchiha is a combat doctor and she was in the field (combat)
Doesn't mean she should let an innocnet kid die.

with several weapons surrounding her ready to strike by the exact individual who was on the table dying.
Yin Seal

Her safety
Yin Seal
and the mission came first
What mission? Sakura left the village becauase Salad ran away from home. There was no protocol, no instructions, no rules. Sakura was acting of her own accord.

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is some dude jealous he can't make a thread of maybe an arc in which the Uzumaki family killed at least +2 felonious characters? :wut:

OT: Don't forget that the Uchiha fam proved once again in that arc why it's overall the most intelligent family in Konoha rn.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So let me get this straight
You get things straight?

Who you fooling? :hinata:

In the anime, Sakura was able to outperform a fully recovered Shin and avoid many of his attacks with incredible acrobatic and speed feats, but somehow, with Self-regeneration, Susano-shattering strength, and great speed, she couldn't deal with a dying adult Shin and 5 kids who Salad temporarily overhwhelmed?
Are you forgetting that Sakura wanted him to talk? To get everything out so that there wouldn't be a need for him to be alive? Did or didn't she attack him when he was done explaining his own motives behind killing her child and husband? I thought you were getting things straight? :hinata:

Yin Seal

Yin Seal
Yes we know, the legendary seal passed down from the legendary Mito Uzumaki herself that will ensure a body never dies from a physical abrasion or hemorrhaging. :hinata:

What mission? Sakura left the village becauase Salad ran away from home. There was no protocol, no instructions, no rules. Sakura was acting of her own accord.
Sakura's instantaneous mission of destroying the indidvual who tried to kill her daughter, husband and best friend. You should no by now that the real missions are the ones that aren't initiated with protocols or instructions. Their spontaneous events that require immediate action, which is what Sakura took when she initially solo'd shin. :hinata:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you forgetting that Sakura wanted him to talk?
Doesn't change the fact she let a kid die for useless intel :coffee:

To get everything out so that there wouldn't be a need for him to be alive?
Which is why she tried murdering him with her initial punch :th:

Did or didn't she attack him when he was done explaining his own motives behind killing her child and husband?
Yes we know, the legendary seal passed down from the legendary Mito Uzumaki
Your fav character's jutsu and you don't even now it was Tsunade that made the seal XD
that will ensure a body never dies from a physical abrasion or hemorrhaging.
And yet apparently her safety against some kids and a dying man, with that regenerative power and super strength, isn't enough to save a kid she herself admits is innocent.

Sakura's instantaneous mission of destroying the indidvual who tried to kill her daughter, husband and best friend.You should no by now that the real missions are the ones that aren't initiated with protocols or instructions. Their spontaneous events that require immediate action, which is what Sakura took when she initially solo'd shin.
So what does this have to do with Sakura letting a kid die in front of her despite having all the needed skill and power to save him? Would it have been impossible for her to punch the ground, create a smoke screen while sending the kid Shin's flying, and stop the adult Shin from killing the clone?Or I guess Sakura would rather get some brownie points by getting intel for the husband that doesn't even smile at her when she's trying to get a kissu :ilu:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What changes the fact is that there was a threat who almost successfully killed the three of the most important things to Sakura and that the " innocent child" was complicit. Sound harsh but it's a reality and fact :coffee:

Which is why she tried murdering him with her initial punch :th:
No she didn't attempt to murder him, she put him down for Sasuke and kept him alive for Intel purposes. Did you keep up with the plot? Do I gotta sit your was down again with scans? It's been a few weeks lol

Your fav character's jutsu and you don't even now it was Tsunade that made the seal XD
Tsunade created the healing abilities that derive from the seal but you have a hard time keeping up with simple context of the plot so your ignorance is excused.

And yet apparently her safety against some kids and a dying man, with that regenerative power and super strength, isn't enough to save a kid she herself admits is innocent.
Damn are you this behind? Sakura wasn't worried about her safety, she wanted information and got exactly that from shins mouth as she gave the appearance of helplessness when she was anything but. YOU GOOD?

So what does this have to do with Sakura letting a kid die in front of her despite having all the needed skill and power to save him?
WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DUE WITH?

Sakura wanted Shin to spill the beans of the motives behind the reasoning behind him & Shin Jr wanting to kill her husband and child. That was her objective was to once again: figure out why they (Shin & Shin Jr) wanted to kill Sarada & Sasuke.

Would it have been impossible for her to punch the ground, create a smoke screen while sending the kid Shin's flying, and stop the adult Shin from killing the clone?Or I guess Sakura would rather get some brownie points by getting intel for the husband that doesn't even smile at her when she's trying to get a kissu :ilu:
This would've been absolutey possible if the plot called for it, meaning if Sakura knew why Shin wanted her Husband, child and best friend dead but sadly Sakura was uniformed of that. So the plot progressed accordingly, if Sakura knew shins deal before hand, he most likely wouldn't have had the chance to teleport her to his hideout becuase he would be dead.

As OP said, you should know better then to troll and flame a thread with negative connotation becuase it's gotten you banned several times.