Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What changes the fact is that there was a threat who almost successfully killed the three of the most important things to Sakura and that the " innocent child" was complicit. Sound harsh but it's a reality and fact :coffee:

Sakura disagrees.

No she didn't attempt to murder him, she put him down for Sasuke and kept him alive for Intel purposes. Did you keep up with the plot? Do I gotta sit your was down again with scans? It's been a few weeks lol
Sakura said she didn't hold back, meaning she was trying to kil Shin, just wasn't strong enough.

Tsunade created the healing abilities that derive from the seal but you have a hard time keeping up with simple context of the plot so your ignorance is excused.
Mito isn't a user of Yin Seal.

Damn are you this behind? Sakura wasn't worried about her safety,

You said she was :lmao:

she wanted information and got exactly that from shins mouth as she gave the appearance of helplessness when she was anything but.YOU GOOD?
Never said otherwise, I'm saying she values useless intel over a kid's life. Not surprising she'd let a random kid die when she's willing to put her own kid's life on the line.

Some doctor she is :lol
WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DUE WITH? Sakura wanted Shin to spill the beans of the motives behind the reasoning behind him & Shin Jr wanting to kill her husband and child. That was her objective was to once again: figure out why they (Shin & Shin Jr) wanted to kill Sarada & Sasuke.
I don't think you're getting anything. I'm not saying she wasn't trying to gain intel, I'm saying she values useless intel to get brownie points from Sasuke over saving a kid. Comprehension lessons advised.

This would've been absolutey possible if the plot called for it,
Excuses.

So the plot progressed accordingly, if Sakura knew shins deal before hand, he most likely wouldn't have had the chance to teleport her to his hideout becuase he would be dead.

Sakura said she didn't hold back, meaning she was trying to kil Shin, just wasn't strong enough.

Anyways, you clearly seem irate that your fav doctor let a kid die before her eyes while having the full capacity to stop it without getting herself hurt just to get brownie points from her neglectful husband. I suggest you go calm down a bit.

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is some dude jealous he can't make a thread of maybe an arc in which the Uzumaki family killed at least +2 felonious characters? :wut:

OT: Don't forget that the Uchiha fam proved once again in that arc why it's overall the most intelligent family in Konoha rn.
Say that again with Manga scans of that Arc :sigar: