Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sup guys!

So right now I got quite some leisure time and am looking for an anime or two to pick up.

In the last couple of months I've finished the following (in order as I watched them):

Death Note
Guilty Crown
Sword Art Online
Xam'd: Lost Memories
Aattack on Titan (now reading the manga whenever a new chap comes out)
Psycho Pass
Code Geass + R2
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

I did enjoy all of those, some a bit more some less - but overall I liked each one. I would love for you guys to give me suggestions what I could watch next, especially if you know something that resembels one of the above mentioned anime.

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: I'd prefer an anime with somewhat 20-70 episodes. So stuff like One Piece isn't an option.

Reactions: -Punk-

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Darker than black sounds like you would enjoy it..

Historys strongest desciple kenichi

this has 170 or so eps but il recommend it anyways because of how good i think it is > rurouni kenshin

honestly im not that good with anime much anymore xD come to me if u need manga reccomendations :p

The Rower

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Berserk. 25 Episodes.

Plus 3 New Movies have been made.

The Anime and the Movies are great, but I highly recommend reading the manga also.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should read the manga Nozoki Ana =D
Thanks for the suggestions but as I said I'm currently really looking for anime :)

Sounds like Yu Yu Hakusho would be a great anime for you.
Monster , Black Lagoon , Steins Gate , Ergo Proxy & Chrome Shelled Regios .
Yu Yu Hakusho

Magi (this is a must)

try D-gray. man or Hellsing....
Darker than black sounds like you would enjoy it..

Historys strongest desciple kenichi

this has 170 or so eps but il recommend it anyways because of how good i think it is > rurouni kenshin

honestly im not that good with anime much anymore xD come to me if u need manga reccomendations :p
Guerren laguen
Kill la kill ( much fan service)

Both are short. Sub 50 episodes.
Berserk. 25 Episodes.

Plus 3 New Movies have been made.

The Anime and the Movies are great, but I highly recommend reading the manga also.
You must be registered for see images
Thank you all for your suggestions. I've taken a look on the story of all of them now and a lot of them seem to suit my taste. Guess I'll have my handful of anime for quite some time now :)

PS: I'll give you rep as I watch the anime if I like it (will take some time to get through most of those anime though U_U)