Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so the last jutsu i learned was

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(i guess im doing it agaisnt a clone xd )

*I take a deep breath as i gather fuuton chakra in my lungs. I then face a clone while i change the chakra into a wind like substance. As i release it towards him, i concentrate it all into a sphere of air. As it hits him, he get knocked onto his ass xd*

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(i guess im doing it agaisnt a clone xd )

*I take a deep breath as i gather fuuton chakra in my lungs. I then face a clone while i change the chakra into a wind like substance. As i release it towards him, i concentrate it all into a sphere of air. As it hits him, he get knocked onto his ass xd*
*Your move fails halfway through.*

You're gonna need to do a little better than that bud.

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(ok i wasnt sure if it was enough but yeah...xd)

*I take another deep breath as i gather more fuuton chakra in my lungs. I look at the clone while i start to convert the fuuton chakra into a wind like substance. As i convert the chakra into a wind like substance, i start to raise it up my chest and into my mouth. Once i have changed it fully, i release it in a sphere like shape, which speeds towards the clone and knocks him down with a burst of air*

better?

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(ok i wasnt sure if it was enough but yeah...xd)

*I take another deep breath as i gather more fuuton chakra in my lungs. I look at the clone while i start to convert the fuuton chakra into a wind like substance. As i convert the chakra into a wind like substance, i start to raise it up my chest and into my mouth. Once i have changed it fully, i release it in a sphere like shape, which speeds towards the clone and knocks him down with a burst of air*

better?
That's a little better. I'll give you an example from the next one if you so need.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.
Gather your futon chakra like usual, and channel infront of you to make small tornados that can go forward and damage the opponent. Focus on the spin of the tornados.

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(sorry for my late response)

*I start to gather more fuuton chakra around me. As i gather the chakra, i start to channel it infront of me. Oncei have a substanial chakra infront of me, i use my chakra to change it into a wind like substance, and make it spin like a tornado. I then seperate the gathered mass of chakra (wind) into several equal porporions, and with my chakra, i cause it to spin faster, making them into tornados but small. I then send them at the clone*

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth.
Gather your wind chakra, and preform the needed hand seals. Release the chakra from your body in front of you, causing a vortex of wind to attack your opponent. Great move to create fire combos to send at your opponent.