Draegod

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Gais 8th Gate speed seems to be a limited range Omnipotent. For the clueless ones, im basically saying he is able to be at multiple locations at once (flash achieved this with the speed force). This speed is beyond anything we have ever seen in naruto by a large gap nothing compares. With this amount of power and speed no normal Ninja besides maybe the 3rd Raikage should be able to live his attacks.

My question now would be what could survive the 8th gates in full from 6-8?

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If he takes his weights off next chapter im gonna lose it. I doubt its a hinderance but if it made him go faster i'd forgive this entire arc.
It would make Guy a Troll! lmao Madara couldn't keep up with him already as it is.

Gai won't survive
But will they survive before he dies? Reread that and think about it.

Six Paths of Logic

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Gais 8th Gate speed seems to be a limited range Omnipotent. For the clueless ones, im basically saying he is able to be at multiple locations at once (flash achieved this with the speed force). This speed is beyond anything we have ever seen in naruto by a large gap nothing compares. With this amount of power and speed no normal Ninja besides maybe the 3rd Raikage should be able to live his attacks.

My question now would be what could survive the 8th gates in full from 6-8?
Another 8th gates user lol
you wanna see real speed? tell him to take off the leg weights....gg
Gg
I know all the Omni terms, but it would Confuse the users who are not familiar with OBD terms and power scaling. SO i Used 'Potent to keep it simple.
Shouldve have just said what omnipresent means
If he takes his weights off next chapter im gonna lose it. I doubt its a hinderance but if it made him go faster i'd forgive this entire arc.
Like the manga(arc) needs/wants your forgiveness
It would make Guy a Troll! lmao Madara couldn't keep up with him already as it is.

But will they survive before he dies? Reread that and think about it.
He meant gai after the fight...
it's actually hard to judge speed in manga. think about it, lee technically did the same thing to gaara.
^^^