Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No need to make a thread about such an old episode, and yes Mihawk is strong. Also in my opinion, he isn't a villain, but is an enemy to the SH's purpose.

Last edited:

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i know i wanna know wut episode he gets it but i could of swear i saw luffy get buff either that or he build up his muscles during the show
Well for that scar, you have a very long way to go for that. As for the muscles, maybe you mean this
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OP is definatly better then Naruto, the story line is much better so many mysteries :( which is a good thing, also i like oda much more then kishi as to me it seems that Oda rights alot more for the joy of his fans wheras kishi rights abit for his fans but also commercially like with the looong unrelative fillers, Oda never fails to diliver something surpising,
As for you positive emotions you shouldnt be sad about having a long way to go , it just meens you have a chance to seee so much epicness its unbelievable, but i wont spoil anything to you like luffy's buffs etc it just spoils the moment when you'll first see them

Status
Not open for further replies.