Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that Kakashi's fight with pain is much more entertaining than naruto's fight with pain ( without nine tails ). Anyways I liked the episode and how the Obito, Rin and Minato was shown inside of it. Also when Iruka brings one person to hospital you can see at the beginning of the scene that one person is wearing clothes very similar to Obito's

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh the animation is bad blah blah! Like you could do better. Also there alot of people on here who may not have read the manga and there are alot of spoilers in this thread so it should fixed with the Spoilers tag, other than that. I cannot believe how fast this part went it was probably the best Anime i have seen in a while. Kakashi owned he was just in over his head with Pain I mean Jiraiaya took on all six paths at once but Kakashi's Sharingan drains alot of chakra and the lightning clone I have read the manga and I know the next few months are gonna be great for the anime because there is really no way for fillers for a while.

yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh the animation is bad blah blah! Like you could do better. Also there alot of people on here who may not have read the manga and there are alot of spoilers in this thread so it should fixed with the Spoilers tag, other than that. I cannot believe how fast this part went it was probably the best Anime i have seen in a while. Kakashi owned he was just in over his head with Pain I mean Jiraiaya took on all six paths at once but Kakashi's Sharingan drains alot of chakra and the lightning clone I have read the manga and I know the next few months are gonna be great for the anime because there is really no way for fillers for a while.
actually a lot of the people who are saying that, is because they actually CAN

niblack89

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kamui looks awsome too me and pain's shinra tensei looked great the way they slowed it down looked cool. The animation wasn't as good as I thought it would be but its iight the episode looked good any way also the whole fight in one episode was a plus. Naruto comes back next episode if I'm correct.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought that it was really great, i loved the part where he died and saw his old team, that was great :) and seeing his father. the previews for next week sucked because i dont wanna watch shizune and inochi try to figure out the secret, its gonna be boring, i just wanna see naruto come and fight pain!! :D

uhIpooped

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kamui looks awsome too me and pain's shinra tensei looked great the way they slowed it down looked cool. The animation wasn't as good as I thought it would be but its iight the episode looked good any way also the whole fight in one episode was a plus. Naruto comes back next episode if I'm correct.
I doubt it... Naruto still has to try fusing with toad sage and fail... Shizune and Inochi have to figure out Pein.. and Tsunade ... ok no spoilers...
But I think he will come back in the 3rd episode from now...
then 3 episodes of him fighting Pein...

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain vs. Naruto is going to be full of action, I recommend we all get our drinks and food before we look at it,we do not want to miss anything.