Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Waits ol Ryujin aka Dante aka other names. Thanks again for the lesson.

Found second jutsu I want

(Katon: Tsuinassai Ryūsē) – Fire Release: Twin Crushing Meteors
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 90
Description: After performing a set of 4 handseals, the user gathers a huge amount of fire chakra and releases it into the air, causing a portal similar to the "Sticky Earth Drop" technique to open to either of two opposite sides of the intended target, each portal is released 15 meters away from the opponent basically a Mid range to both of his sides, summoning two identical meteor sized fireballs which are extremely compressed towards the opponent, approaching him from the two opposite sides, when the Fireballs each are 10 meters away from the opponent they resonate with each other, causing a "link" of fire to spread out connecting the two fireballs resulting in a ring of fire that's made around the opponent, entrapping him in the area he's in, however the opponent can escape vertically upwards since the ring of fire doesn't cover above him it only covers around him, the heat released from these two fireballs are enough to cause sweat to drip down the opponent's body when it's summoned out of the portals, letting him know the danger he's in, each Meteor sized fireball is considered an S-rank Fire technique, since it's an Forbidden-rank divided in two, when hit by either fireballs, anything caught in between the two fireballs will be crushed and burned severely.
Note: Can only be used once.
Note: No S-rank Fire Release or above techniques in the next turn.
Note: -15 Damage to the user due to the sudden chakra exhaustion

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Waits ol Ryujin aka Dante aka other names. Thanks again for the lesson.

Found second jutsu I want

(Katon: Tsuinassai Ryūsē) – Fire Release: Twin Crushing Meteors
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 90
Description: After performing a set of 4 handseals, the user gathers a huge amount of fire chakra and releases it into the air, causing a portal similar to the "Sticky Earth Drop" technique to open to either of two opposite sides of the intended target, each portal is released 15 meters away from the opponent basically a Mid range to both of his sides, summoning two identical meteor sized fireballs which are extremely compressed towards the opponent, approaching him from the two opposite sides, when the Fireballs each are 10 meters away from the opponent they resonate with each other, causing a "link" of fire to spread out connecting the two fireballs resulting in a ring of fire that's made around the opponent, entrapping him in the area he's in, however the opponent can escape vertically upwards since the ring of fire doesn't cover above him it only covers around him, the heat released from these two fireballs are enough to cause sweat to drip down the opponent's body when it's summoned out of the portals, letting him know the danger he's in, each Meteor sized fireball is considered an S-rank Fire technique, since it's an Forbidden-rank divided in two, when hit by either fireballs, anything caught in between the two fireballs will be crushed and burned severely.
Note: Can only be used once.
Note: No S-rank Fire Release or above techniques in the next turn.
Note: -15 Damage to the user due to the sudden chakra exhaustion
Let's get started then!!

Well, this technique is kind of a special technique, it's similar to space-time ninjutsu but with no relation, you could consider it a form of a summoning technique, just like the Sticky Earth Drop technique.

First by performing 4 handseals, you release your fire chakra into the air, summoning 2 "portals" to both the right and left sides of your opponent, those portals act as means to summon two identical gigantic meteor sized fireballs that move towards the opponent's direction, like the Mountain Smash technique, these fireballs are so condensed that in addition to burning, they have a crushing ability as well.

A special ability of this technique is that, well, they are initially summoned 15 meters away from the opponent, each fireball to it's respective side, when reaching 10 meters away from the opponent, the two fireballs resonate with one another, forming a "ring" of fire around the opponent, preventing him from going to his sides, but it doesn't cover above him.

I'll also give you another fire technique that's related to this as a "sorry for taking sooooooo long in replying back" xD

Any questions about this one first?

Reactions: Omega

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its no problem Ryujin and thanks for the jutsus. You explained it pretty well so I cant think of any questions as of now.

Performing incase you want me to >_>

performing 4 handseals I channel massive Katon chakra to the sides of an area of my choosing mid range from me. Much like the stick earth drop I summon two massive fireballs on both sides as I condense the Katon chakra making it destructive and crushing. A ring of fire forms around the area entrapping anything inside the target zone preventing escape from the sides. I then collide the meters creating a devasting force. I am left exhausted after performance of the technique.

Last edited:

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its no problem Ryujin and thanks for the jutsus. You explained it pretty well so I cant think of any questions as of now.

Performing incase you want me to >_>

performing 4 handseals I channel massive Katon chakra to the sides of an area of my choosing mid range from me. Much like the stick earth drop I summon two massive fireballs on both sides as I condense the Katon chakra making it destructive and crushing. A ring of fire forms around the area entrapping anything inside the target zone preventing escape from the sides. I then collide the meters creating a devasting force. I am left exhausted after performance of the technique.
The ring doesn't appear instantly though, it takes time >_>

Next we have:

(Katon: Ryūhonō kyūzō) – Fire Release: Dragon Flame Explosion
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: This is a variant of the original "Fire Release: Twin Crushing Meteors" technique, in which after the user forms 4 other handseals, a portal is created above the opponent which is similar to the "Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop" technique, summoning one Large sized dragon that heads onto the opponent from above him, when used solely this technique can only make the dragon that hits the opponent head on delivering burning damage to them, however when this technique is used after/in conjunction with the "Fire Release: Twin Crushing Meteors" technique the Fire dragon and the two meteor sized fireballs resonate with one another, forming a semi transparent pyramid shaped barrier of fire around the opponent which can be clearly seen with normal eyes, which explodes eradicating anyone within the barrier, The Dragon is normally made at least 5 meters above the opponent's height.
Note: Can only be used twice.
Note: No S-rank or above fire techniques for the next turn.
This technique is associated with the Fire Release: Twin Crushing Meteors, but it can be used without using it, after forming 4 handseals, you create a "portal" like in the previous technique summoning a large dragon made of fire that collapses "descends" onto your opponent from above, the portal is made 5 meters above your opponent as a minimum, you can make it higher than that but you can't make it any lower, once it collapses onto your opponent, it burns them to a crisp.

If used after or in conjunction with the Fire Release: Twin Crushing Meteors, the dragon resonates with the meteors, forming a large semi transparent barrier that traps your opponent within it in the shape of a large pyramid, with the borders beind the 2 meteors and dragon as the tip of the pyramid, once that is done, the pyramid explodes, destroying anything caught inside of it.

Questions?

Reactions: Omega

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh okay so I assume the Pyramid also takes time to create right since the ring took time and these are some massive techs, other then that no questions you explained it well.

(Again performing incase: Channeling massive super heated chakra into the air above what would be my opponent I perform four handseals and then begin to cause fire that I manipulate into the form of a dragon head to appear just 5 meters above the opponent. Taking full control of the jutsu that is now complete I send it down crushing/burning everything under it to a crisp.)

(I think only Inferno Mode is left now)

Last edited:

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh okay so I assume the Pyramid also takes time to create right since the ring took time and these are some massive techs, other then that no questions you explained it well.

(Again performing incase: Channeling massive super heated chakra into the air above what would be my opponent I perform four handseals and then begin to cause fire that I manipulate into the form of a dragon head to appear just 5 meters above the opponent. Taking full control of the jutsu that is now complete I send it down crushing/burning everything under it to a crisp.)

(I think only Inferno Mode is left now)
*One year later*

(Katon: Kaen Bōrei Mōdo) – Fire Release: Inferno Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is an advanced fire release technique which is unlocked after gaining mastery of the fire release, after the user gathers a huge amount of Fire chakra all over his body, basically converting most of their chakra into fire chakra inside of their body. The user undergoes a special state where he becomes covered in a fire aura, like a faint blazing red aura around his body that's resonating as long as the technique is active, this aura doesn't grant the user any defensive capabilities whatsoever, however it allows the user to power up his Fire techniques alone in rank, meaning that any Fire technique that the user uses while this technique is activated will gain an additional rank. Like A-rank fire techniques when used while this technique is active will become S-ranked, the reason for the boost in rank is that the user utilizes double the amount of chakra that the fire techniques requires, so if a technique requires an amount of 40 chakra points, the user performs it with 80 chakra points instead, similar to how Naruto does with the Rasengan by compressing and utilizing more chakra he upgraded it into the Big Ball Rasengan. Maintaining this technique is rather difficult and requires vast amount of chakra from the user, so they can only be maintained for a limited amount of time, while in this technique the user will be incapable of using any water techniques, as well as the wind techniques the user uses while in this mode will lose one rank, so if the user uses a B-rank wind technique it will become a C-rank, this technique also puts a huge strain on the user's body, decreasing their speed by half of the original amount, however they are still capable of stringing handseals just as fast as they were capable of before.
Note: Can only be used once per battle.
Note: Only up to S-rank Fire Release techniques can be boosted and S-Ranks are still S-Ranks just with +20 damage.
Note: Lasts for 4 turns.
Note: After the technique deactivates the user will be incapable of using Fire techniques for 3 turns and can't mold chakra above S-Rank for 4 turns.
This technique portraits a "mode" while actually not being a mode, it's core principal revolves around Naruto's Rasengan and Odama Rasengan, just like Naruto compressed more chakra into the Rasengan making it more powerful and bigger, this technique is very similar with a few changes, basically it doubles the chakra cost of any fire techniques used up to S-rank, while pushing the fire techniques power one rank forward, for example, if you used an A-rank fire technique with 30 chakra cost, the chakra cost would be 60 instead, and it will be an S-rank fire technique, however it doesn't change in size. when this technique is active, it can be seen as a faint red aura emanating from your body, although it is different to S-rank fire techniques, when you use S-rank with this, it doesn't get a rank boost but gets a +20 damage boost instead, and can't be used to boost Forbidden ranked fire techniques, it would be too exhausting for your body to power it up anyways, but Forbidden ranked fire techniques can still be used while this is active, but it doesn't have a power/rank boost, and in turn doesn't double the chakra cost of the technique.

The technique has drawbacks as well, while active, you can't use water techniques at all, and wind techniques that you use will be decreased one rank down, also when it's deactivated, you will lose half of your speed and you will be generally exhausted from chakra overuse, but you can string handseals just as fast as you used to be able to.
Questions?

Last edited:

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*One year later*

(Katon: Kaen Bōrei Mōdo) – Fire Release: Inferno Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is an advanced fire release technique which is unlocked after gaining mastery of the fire release, after the user gathers a huge amount of Fire chakra all over his body, basically converting most of their chakra into fire chakra inside of their body. The user undergoes a special state where he becomes covered in a fire aura, like a faint blazing red aura around his body that's resonating as long as the technique is active, this aura doesn't grant the user any defensive capabilities whatsoever, however it allows the user to power up his Fire techniques alone in rank, meaning that any Fire technique that the user uses while this technique is activated will gain an additional rank. Like A-rank fire techniques when used while this technique is active will become S-ranked, the reason for the boost in rank is that the user utilizes double the amount of chakra that the fire techniques requires, so if a technique requires an amount of 40 chakra points, the user performs it with 80 chakra points instead, similar to how Naruto does with the Rasengan by compressing and utilizing more chakra he upgraded it into the Big Ball Rasengan. Maintaining this technique is rather difficult and requires vast amount of chakra from the user, so they can only be maintained for a limited amount of time, while in this technique the user will be incapable of using any water techniques, as well as the wind techniques the user uses while in this mode will lose one rank, so if the user uses a B-rank wind technique it will become a C-rank, this technique also puts a huge strain on the user's body, decreasing their speed by half of the original amount, however they are still capable of stringing handseals just as fast as they were capable of before.
Note: Can only be used once per battle.
Note: Only up to S-rank Fire Release techniques can be boosted and S-Ranks are still S-Ranks just with +20 damage.
Note: Lasts for 4 turns.
Note: After the technique deactivates the user will be incapable of using Fire techniques for 3 turns and can't mold chakra above S-Rank for 4 turns.
This technique portraits a "mode" while actually not being a mode, it's core principal revolves around Naruto's Rasengan and Odama Rasengan, just like Naruto compressed more chakra into the Rasengan making it more powerful and bigger, this technique is very similar with a few changes, basically it doubles the chakra cost of any fire techniques used up to S-rank, while pushing the fire techniques power one rank forward, for example, if you used an A-rank fire technique with 30 chakra cost, the chakra cost would be 60 instead, and it will be an S-rank fire technique, however it doesn't change in size. when this technique is active, it can be seen as a faint red aura emanating from your body, although it is different to S-rank fire techniques, when you use S-rank with this, it doesn't get a rank boost but gets a +20 damage boost instead, and can't be used to boost Forbidden ranked fire techniques, it would be too exhausting for your body to power it up anyways, but Forbidden ranked fire techniques can still be used while this is active, but it doesn't have a power/rank boost, and in turn doesn't double the chakra cost of the technique.

The technique has drawbacks as well, while active, you can't use water techniques at all, and wind techniques that you use will be decreased one rank down, also when it's deactivated, you will lose half of your speed and you will be generally exhausted from chakra overuse, but you can string handseals just as fast as you used to be able to.
Questions?
Sweeps dust away from the thread, "You remembered!"

You explained it well. Due to input you get increase output. Yeah doubling your F ranks output would prolly get you overkilled. LOL, also the drawbacks only make sense due to your upgrade in Katon and I feel it could be worth it. It has become my favorite element of the basic 5 so I shall make you proud with this one. U_U (Not to be used casually. I'd only use it in dire situations due to immense chakra cost.
----
I began to build up massive amounts of Katon chakra inside of me in order to undergo the special state described. At the sacrifice of an element, speed, and the power of futon, The Katon chakra emitted by my body produces a blazing aura due to most of my chakra being converted into Katon chakra. All Katon attacks from here would have double the output due to increased input causing them to behave a rank higher than their normal usage. (Except F, and S is +20).

Thanks again Ryujin.