Old school Vs New school 6 on 6 (Draegod vs Waltz)

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The New generation Kages and Council members vs The Sanin with Taka

Draegod:
Kurosuchi, Chojuro, Adult Gaara, Dairu, and to replace Naruto; Adult Shikamaru and Kitsuchi

Waltz:
Tsunade, Jman, Healthy Oru with both arms no zetsu body, Juugo, Suigetsu and Healthy Kimmi

Location: (doesnt matter seeing as the environment will be wiped clean!)
Intel: Basic hype, no details on how jutsu or what justu will be used (I.e. Chojuro is known as a 7 swordsman, Jman frogs and elements he uses, Oru snakes and elements he uses, Gaara sand etc.)
Restrictions: No frog Genjutsu, No white snake poison, Bijuu
Stipulations: All cannon Movie (Baruto), Kishi's Gaiden novels, databook, Manga feats, Dairu gets Black lighting and Light jutsu displayed by his village.
Distance: 50 meters​

Never before seen Team debate with characters never defended before! Lets put in work to lighten up this boring section Waltz!

P.S. try to keep the small talk to a minimum

Last edited:
Reactions: Waltz

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is actually going to be an interesting debate. I'll get to learn many new things.
Yea I have so many characters that aren't mainstream feats and info that I've yet to post on the internet it's sad. Was going to post in analyse threads but decided to just defend with them to give better picture to the Naruto fans.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I have so many characters that aren't mainstream feats and info that I've yet to post on the internet it's sad. Was going to post in analyse threads but decided to just defend with them to give better picture to the Naruto fans.
You mean here?

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean here?
Not really, but That would be a good template to use. My hopes is to help the site defend all characters instead of the same mainstream characters over and over. that's why this site went downhill because only few left can defend all/majority characters ever shown.

Adult Gaara can shit on Waltz's entire team. Lmaoo wtf. Use him right bruh.
No he doesn't. lol But I plan on using him as If I was Kishi.

Genyūmaru1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, but That would be a good template to use. My hopes is to help the site defend all characters instead of the same mainstream characters over and over. that's why this site went downhill because only few left can defend all/majority characters ever shown.

No he doesn't. lol But I plan on using him as If I was Kishi.
He does. But goodluck g.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Adult Gaara would flat out stomp Waltz's entire team with Bijuu Dama spam since he's a perfect Jin now. But I could be missing something.