Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wish FTG would have been confirmed to have been an Uzumaki tech, since it uses Fuinjutsu. and it being taught by Kushina to Minato would have been great since it would give her even more OPness aside from soloing bijuus.

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish FTG would have been confirmed to have been an Uzumaki tech, since it uses Fuinjutsu. and it being taught by Kushina to Minato would have been great since it would give her even more OPness aside from soloing bijuus.
Shouldnt alrdy be an Uzumaki tech? Its based on sealing/teleportation jutsu and almost every technique based on that kinda of formula comes from Uzumaki clan.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shouldnt alrdy be an Uzumaki tech? Its based on sealing/teleportation jutsu and almost every technique based on that kinda of formula comes from Uzumaki clan.
Not every fuinjutsu is from the Uzumaki, but the best ones are from them.

The problem is that we only know of the Eight Trigrams Seal, Chakra Chains, and the Shinigami being from the Uzumaki, which are good considering they can solo bijuus, but there are plenty of other OP seals.

Some of these being Byakugao (regeneration), Hyuga Seal (Brain damage), and FTG (Teleportation). While I can understand the Hyuga seal, Byakugo and FTG should have been made Uzumaki seals in order to better establish the Uzumki as a clan of fuinjutsu experts.

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not every fuinjutsu is from the Uzumaki, but the best ones are from them.

The problem is that we only know of the Eight Trigrams Seal, Chakra Chains, and the Shinigami being from the Uzumaki, which are good considering they can solo bijuus, but there are plenty of other OP seals.

Some of these being Byakugao (regeneration), Hyuga Seal (Brain damage), and FTG (Teleportation). While I can understand the Hyuga seal, Byakugo and FTG should have been made Uzumaki seals in order to better establish the Uzumki as a clan of fuinjutsu experts.
You are probably right that not every sealing technique comes from Uzumaki clan. or?

This is my guess, I think that every sealing technique such as bijuu sealing/Eight Trigrams Seal/Shiki Fūjin comes from Uzumaki clan. The seal that actually seal something.

While the other clans got their own sealing techniques such as barriers etc?

Uchiha got their secret Uchiha flame formation barrier, Hyuuga got their Seal (Brain Damage) etc...

But i still think the formula comes from the Uzumaki clan since they were known to be the best Fuinjutsu users.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are probably right that not every sealing technique comes from Uzumaki clan. or?

This is my guess, I think that every sealing technique such as bijuu sealing/Eight Trigrams Seal/Shiki Fūjin comes from Uzumaki clan. The seal that actually seal something.

While the other clans got their own sealing techniques such as barriers etc?

Uchiha got their secret Uchiha flame formation barrier, Hyuuga got their Seal (Brain Damage) etc...

But i still think the formula comes from the Uzumaki clan since they were known to be the best Fuinjutsu users.
No doubt the Uzumaki had massive influence on Fuinjutsus as a whole, the problem is, they don't really have a lot going for their name to make it feel authentic, even though it IS true. That's why I'm hoping Byakugo and FTG get retconned to originating from them.

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No doubt the Uzumaki had massive influence on Fuinjutsus as a whole, the problem is, they don't really have a lot going for their name to make it feel authentic, even though it IS true. That's why I'm hoping Byakugo and FTG get retconned to originating from them.
I still think they are. Anyways... good night
You must be registered for see images

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️