-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can’t be the only one wondering where the hell his family is lol, really bro you FaceTiming in the cruise yet we only see you?

Gotta say it rustle me.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They havent come up with an appropriate concept for his family, yet.

I can tell...

Imagine a little kid that resembles android 17...maybe with different eyes, like how marrion has krillins eyes.

17 as a dad, I wonder how that's gonna look.

What's funny is, 17 and 18 both share materialistic values.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel you, dude. I think it would be cool if his wife was a person of color, like Choji’s wife, Karui. Just as long as Toriyama actually makes her attractive as oppose to his stereotypical portrayals of them. Just to add variety to the mix, I think that would be worth the wait for their reveal. If not though, they should’ve used one of the DB Heroes kid android lookalikes and a basic wife and made them a family.

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There’s literally no reason why they wouldn’t have been shown by now.
But at the end of the day, how many people are genuinely complain about it? Most will gripe but forget about it and go about their day. I personally would've like to see it but it's not like i'm really dying to know.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But at the end of the day, how many people are genuinely complain about it? Most will gripe but forget about it and go about their day. I personally would've like to see it but it's not like i'm really dying to know.
Exactly, it’s not like his family is relevant. Hell, Kid Trunks and Goten aren’t even relevant anymore so we know that his familia won’t be.