0⚔️
fine but just in case

*thousands of clones appear in a circle*

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fine but just in case

*thousands of clones appear in a circle*

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
Chakra Cost:5
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

wait.....do you even have a bio? :confused:

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lets fight make you move i will be using my garra io sand vs iron sand come on xd
fine U_U

i'll be using my sai bio in my sig

first i use

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

causing much chaos to where you cannot see me use

(Kibaku Sumi Bunshin) - Exploding Ink Clone

Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:30
Description:A clone made of ink that takes a physical form.
This clone like a regular ink clone can use ink jutsu but when the user makes
the appropriate hand sign the clone will explode but instead of a fire like blast it will be ink. the ink will splash into the air and the user will make a final hand sign forming the ink into ink needles that target the opponent.
NOTE:can only be used and taught by Volcomguts.
NOTE:can only be used three times per battle.

i make one clone then hide so that you think it's me then i wait for you to make your move

pop123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as your wind come at me i use hideing like A mole tech to go hide under ground and as i see your justus mess me i send a clone under ground to where you standing and it grab you then i pop up out of no were with a rasengan

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as your wind come at me i use hideing like A mole tech to go hide under ground and as i see your justus mess me i send a clone under ground to where you standing and it grab you then i pop up out of no were with a rasengan

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

i have no clue what you just said but being the fact that i have hidden and you don't know where i am, you're clone, i'm assuming, grabs my clone and you use the rasengan on my ink clone. as this happens i make the final hand sign (as stated in the jutsu for my exploding ink clone stated in the last post) and the ink clone explodes, then i make the second hand sign and the ink needles disperse everywhere cutting you and leaving you helpless

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pop im pretty sure you cant make a clone underground, plus you need to make more detail, where did you pop out? you cant leave vital details out