Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the title says the Official Evolution's of the fossil pokemon revealed last week, have been revealed this week.

First off we have Amaura the Diplodocus fossil pokemon with the type of Rock/Ice, and the Special Ability of Refrigerate. It is known as the Tundra Pokemon, and can be obtained through the Sail Fossil.

You must be registered for see images

This baby long neck beauty evolves into this rather larger long neck beauty with much larger "sails" going from the tip of its forehead to the base of its neck. This evolution's name is Aurorus, it keeps the same type, and Special Ability of Refrigerate, and is also still known as the Tundra Pokemon.

Now lastly but most definitely not the least the second fossil Pokemon, Tyrunt the Tyrannosaurus fossil pokemon, with the type Rock/Dragon, and the Special Ability of Strong Jaw. It is known as the Royal Heir Pokemon, and can be obtained through the Jaw Fossil.

This feisty little rascal of a tyrant evolves into a true king of beasts with a fur neck, bearded chin, and crown on his forehead. This evolution's name is Tyrantrum, it keeps the same type, and Special Ability of Strong Jaw, but it has not been revealed on if its still a Royal Heir Pokemon or if that has changed.

Now personally I am going to go with the Tyranno, just simply due to how badass he looks, in the game. Made my decision on going with Tyrunt last week the first moment I saw him revealed.