October/November Schedule - Filler Inbound!

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hold on to your buttz peoples, because judging from this image and the episode titles we're in for another wave of filler.

You must be registered for see images

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eh.... Now that they finally finished the series I don't care if we get filler or not
This... and it's focused on pairings... and there's a pairing that needs a lot of development right now which the novels kinda did a good job on developing on... So it's something.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This... and it's focused on pairings... and there's a pairing that needs a lot of development right now which the novels kinda did a good job on developing on... So it's something.
I'd honestly rather the novels be directly adapted now rather than after a (presumed) season of filler. Then after the novels have all been adapted, I would personally love to see this series get a DBZ Kai reboot. I don't care if SP does the animation again - as long as the animation quality is consistently above average - but this show deserves to have all the filler, all the recap, and all the flashbacks ripped from it and served as a streamlined story. I think by the time they did chapter 1-700 they would have enough content from the Boruto manga to adapt that.

I'm not a fan of those two so i'll likely skip these episodes then.
My response was sarcastic my friend, those two characters never had any direct relationship of any kind. Besides Gaara trying to kill everyone.

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd honestly rather the novels be directly adapted now rather than after a (presumed) season of filler. Then after the novels have all been adapted, I would personally love to see this series get a DBZ Kai reboot. I don't care if SP does the animation again - as long as the animation quality is consistently above average - but this show deserves to have all the filler, all the recap, and all the flashbacks ripped from it and served as a streamlined story. I think by the time they did chapter 1-700 they would have enough content from the Boruto manga to adapt that.

My response was sarcastic my friend, those two characters never had any direct relationship of any kind. Besides Gaara trying to kill everyone.
Yeah, i know. still not a fan. :lol

11TailedBox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
479 will cover chapter 699, so they are already finished the series. Chapter 700 is more like the new generation series than Shippuden since it skips 15 years.

I am really glad that SP is going to fill the 15 year gap, there are many novels to animate too.