Ocarina 3DS or Ocarina and Majora on Wii?

3DS or Virtual Console?

• Get 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get Virtual Console

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been a huge Zelda fan since Twilight Princess, and WInd Waker (and for Christmas, SKyward Sword <3)

See, I currently have (I say currently because I'm bound to get more at Christmas) $150 worth of Best Buy gift cards, so the $230 worth of Ocarina and 3DS bundle would be reduced to $80 (possibly more) I'm looking ahead. This is 3D gaming, and Pokemon also will probably go onto the 3DS next. Plus, Majora's Mask is due to go on 3DS and the graphics are better on the 3DS too...

BUT the virtual console gives me both at the price of $20...... UGH! I would normally just Virtual Console, but the reasons stated above are holding me back (I don't want it to be like Wii and Xbox when I waited a little too late for both instead of getting them fresh.. i know they're still well and good, but still...) I love Zelda, yet i've never placed them so.... HELP ME DECIDE AND GIVE ME A GOOD REASON WHY!

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been a huge Zelda fan since Twilight Princess, and WInd Waker (and for Christmas, SKyward Sword <3)

See, I currently have (I say currently because I'm bound to get more at Christmas) $150 worth of Best Buy gift cards, so the $230 worth of Ocarina and 3DS bundle would be reduced to $80 (possibly more) I'm looking ahead. This is 3D gaming, and Pokemon also will probably go onto the 3DS next. Plus, Majora's Mask is due to go on 3DS and the graphics are better on the 3DS too...

BUT the virtual console gives me both at the price of $20...... UGH! I would normally just Virtual Console, but the reasons stated above are holding me back (I don't want it to be like Wii and Xbox when I waited a little too late for both instead of getting them fresh.. i know they're still well and good, but still...) I love Zelda, yet i've never placed them so.... HELP ME DECIDE AND GIVE ME A GOOD REASON WHY!
3DS all the way. I had never played OoT before, so I got it on the 3DS, and I was pleased with it.

When you get the 3DS, you'll be getting the game with remastered graphics (much better than playing the 64 version), along with the next touch-screen interface. Certain things like the bow respond to the gyroscopic controls, making it fun to use. On top of that, there's the little addition of the Shiekaih Stone (just a hint-giver if the game get's too tough. There's also a boss-rush mode now.

And also

If you beat the game, you unlock the Master Edition that is mirrored, has tougher enemies, and different puzzles.

If you plan on getting a 3DS or already have one, I say go ahead and pick up the 3D rendition.

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
3DS all the way. I had never played OoT before, so I got it on the 3DS, and I was pleased with it.

When you get the 3DS, you'll be getting the game with remastered graphics (much better than playing the 64 version), along with the next touch-screen interface. Certain things like the bow respond to the gyroscopic controls, making it fun to use. On top of that, there's the little addition of the Shiekaih Stone (just a hint-giver if the game get's too tough. There's also a boss-rush mode now.

And also

If you beat the game, you unlock the Master Edition that is mirrored, has tougher enemies, and different puzzles.

If you plan on getting a 3DS or already have one, I say go ahead and pick up the 3D rendition.
Thanks for responding.... I will probably go with your position, but let's see the other side come up :) And oh, never played them either and so, being a huge zelda fan, felt i definitely should! :D