Obito's willpower

Genjitxu

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just reading old chapters until the manga comes out tomorrow. It's a different experience reading them in sequence straight through instead of one at a time
Ch. 640 Finally
I now have incredible newfound respect for Obito's willpower. He pulled himself apart to keep the Jubi from taking over. All by focusing on Rin.
Poor guy. With 2 sharingan he would've made hokage. If he hadn't had that gumball in his mouth he would've made chunin earlier too, remember?

Reactions: accept pain

RikudouMadara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe with one sharingan he'd have made Hokage. Also....I agree....he even overcame Madaras will I believe. Though....I was a bit annoyed at the constant Rin Rin Rin. Though this is a spectators sport so I'll separate the wheat from the chaff.

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just reading old chapters until the manga comes out tomorrow. It's a different experience reading them in sequence straight through instead of one at a time
Ch. 640 Finally
I now have incredible newfound respect for Obito's willpower. He pulled himself apart to keep the Jubi from taking over. All by focusing on Rin.
Poor guy. With 2 sharingan he would've made hokage. If he hadn't had that gumball in his mouth he would've made chunin earlier too, remember?
Stopped reading after that

NO. MANGA. TOMORROW.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if he had the will power he couldnt have soled by friendship when he had the SO6Ps solo sword
Just reading old chapters until the manga comes out tomorrow.

kishimoto mailed me that manga will be delayed by a month
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Imperius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if he had the will power he couldnt have soled by friendship when he had the SO6Ps solo sword

kishimoto mailed me that manga will be delayed by a month
You must be registered for see images
That's strange, because my cousin in Japan told me Kishimoto will continue after spring?

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchiha's are known for Will power and senju's are known for physical energy.

Madara was powerful enough to manifest his own, and Obito through juubi.