YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude seriosly anything you throw is kinda useless with my wind jutsu and even if u manage to get passed the wind i have a huge rock wall up an ill telaport all my clone (of cuarse scince u cant telaport ur the only cone left and ill use fouton kami no jutsu (needle wind) basically sends an telaporting needle towards you

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I Love It When Sharingan Users Copy My Jutsu Cuz I Save This 4 Them When U Copy U Basically Actavate Ur Sharingan To Do It But Heres The Catch I Use Hiden Namik No Jutsu Witch Is Like A Small Atomic Bomb That Consistes Of Fire Its Used By Hiden In Naruto Special And It Seals AlA Jutsus THAT ARE IN USE ,Including THE USERS Know That U Just Copied It, U WILL HAVE TO SUFFER And I WILL BE SAFE BECUASE I SEAL MY SELF INTO THE STOMACH OF A CLONE AND U 2 SO WHERE BOTH IN TO OF MY CLONES ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET ANOTHER CLONE TO KILL THE ONE IM IN AND ILL BE FREE BUT ULL STILL BE IN THERE MUAHAHAHAHAHHA madra tought this to me

Last edited:

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol all i do is use my sealing technices to basically create to sharingan (but scince ur kool ill copy them into three u look funny without an eye) so thats it one of my eyes have the technique of ur sharingan u still want the rinregen i have two considering i can copy them then seal them

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
k let me explain this how i copy eyes is simple i take out a cuaple clones and one of them basically telaports your eye into his hand and the other clone, uses kage bunshin no jutsu on it, witch now makes 2 sharingan now that there are 2 of them. one of them is a clone theres the problem most ppl cant get past. but i can use my sealing techniques to seal the sharingan powers with-in the cloned sharingan, so now there are 2 fully working sharingan i can make more so ill make you an extra for youe other eye witch is missing one and i can also clone the rinregen that i have and give you one so now i give you an extra rinregen and sharingan

Reactions: Eron

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if i beat you then you give me a sharingan,ok?
okay ill also give u ll my jutsus if u manage to beat me lol dude i was the first person ever on this forums and the last one to start learing jutsus i have millions t cuanter evreything plus i have an altamint trump card if sum1 manages to get as far as almost beating me (the tysuku clans sword madra gave me i sealed evrey jutsu ive ever learned or fought agianst in there so if im close to death ill just wip that out and trust me ull be dead i kno it sounds wierd but im to much of a nerd

(jk im not gonna fight any1)