Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok no rules battle arena The Sannins Showdown place....u start cuz u r just a jounin ^^

gl to both

Last edited:

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok...

First shadow clone x4
Then one of the clones use
(Katon:Hibashiri)-Fire Style:Racing Fire
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:30
? Descripton: Fire that can circle around the opponent on the ground or be a fire ring in the air for a combo with a wind element.
and i use
(Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale

* Type:Attack/Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:10
* Damage Points:20
* Description:A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add speed and stenght to a thrown projectile.

Go brother!!!! Show him what u r capable off...and obito i don't know you but i wish you "good luck"
Just a friendly fight :)
and i know that i will lose :p

Last edited:

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's see I use

(Shunshin no Jutsu)-Body Flicker Technique

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Long
* Damge Points:N/A
* Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

to escape and appear behind u then I use

Lightning Clone-(Raikou Bunshin No Jutsu)
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:10(if hit with taijutsu)
Description: Creates a tangible clone out of electricity, that when struck delivers a massive shock to the system.

The clones hit u for 30 damage.10 dmg each.

ur turn^^

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then I use
Kawarimi no Jutsu)-Change of Body Stance Technique

* Chakra Cost:5
* Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
to dodge the attack
I jump and use
(Katon:Karyuudan)-Fire Style:Dragon Flame Bullet
? Range:Short
? Descripton: A Flame projectile shaped like a dragon and much stronger then dragon fire.It can also be used with Earth dragon bomb to make the earth bombs lava.
and one of my clones use
(Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:phoenix Flower Jutsu
? Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then I use
Kawarimi no Jutsu)-Change of Body Stance Technique

* Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
to dodge the attack
I jump and use
(Katon:Karyuudan)-Fire Style:Dragon Flame Bullet
? Range:Short
? Descripton: A Flame projectile shaped like a dragon and much stronger then dragon fire.It can also be used with Earth dragon bomb to make the earth bombs lava.
and one of my clones use
(Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:phoenix Flower Jutsu
? Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.
xD ok I go into the underground so I easily evade ur techniques tehn I use

(Raiton:Seiteki Korekuto no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Static Collection Skill
Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: A skill where the user calls upon static electricity from the air and channel it through their own body. This static electricity, can be gathered within a particular part of the body and only released after touching another object. Normally channeled through the fist, as normally its not touching very many other things. The first thing touched by the particular body part, will have a burst of electricity flow into the opopnent. Causing a brief paralysis(lasts for the remeinder of this turn)

I concentrate chakra into palm and get in front of u from the under ground* *I hit u in the chest* Now u r paralyzed and I use

(Chidori)-1000 Birds
Type:Attack
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and thrusted at the opponet at high speeds.Very difficult to counter a counter attack unless you have the Sharingan.

Ok 60 dmg by now :p

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol ok...

*pulls sword*
*activates chidori on sword*

(Chidori No Yaiba)-1000 Birds Sword

Range:Short-Mid
Descripton: Chidori in the form of a sword that can split in all direction once its stabbed it`s target.

Ok buddy lets finish this *runs towards u* *gets next to one of ur clones* *kills it*
*kills all ur clones intantly* *gets to u and stabs u with Chidori Sword in the chest* Kida finished of eh?

Last edited:

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im not paralized,and i jump then use
(Kawarimi no Jutsu)-Change of Body Stance Technique

* Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack
to be sure i will dodge the attack,
and i appear under u,then i use
(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:20
? Damage Points:40
? Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.
and
(Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale

* Type:Attack/Supplementary
* Damage Points:20
* Description:A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add speed and stenght to a thrown projectile.

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uses
(Shunshin no Jutsu)-Body Flicker Technique

* Range:Short-Long
* Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
to evade adn get behind u
*activates*
(Chidori)-1000 Birds
Descripton: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and thrusted at the opponet at high speeds.Very difficult to counter a counter attack unless you have the Sharingan.

but does not attack
Now I use a ultimate jutsu to finish u off ^^ sorry

(Raiton:Kirin)-Lightning Style:Kirin

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw fire into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with space/time jutsu.

ur done^^ nice match though