Noble Armada

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It was a pretty hot idea a while ago that this "Tobi" character is actually Uchiha Obito, Kakashi's old teammate. The more I think on this, the more I'm inclined to agree...

Reasons:
1) It is unclear if Obito actually died. We assumed he did, what with the avalanche, but Naruto characters have demonstrated great resilience.
2) The name: if you take Obito's name and drop off the last "o" and move the "t" to the front, you have Tobi.
3) Obito sacrificed himself to save Kakashi and ended up giving him the Sharingan in his right eye. The only eye we see on Tobi is his left...and then he gets the Rin'negan...why would he remove one of his own eyes? It's perfectly feasible that he was waiting to replace his right eye with the Rin'negan.

I'm out, but I think these are some pretty good points. Thoughts? And please don't be useless and stupid. If you disagree, support the statement.

Last edited:

Sasori of the six paths

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It was a pretty hot idea a while ago that this "Tobi" character is actually Uchiha Obito, Kakashi's old teammate. The more I think on this, the more I'm inclined to agree...

Reasons:
1) It is unclear if Obito actually died. We assumed he did, what with the avalanche, but Naruto characters have demonstrated great resilience.
2) The name: if you take Obito's name and drop off the last "o" and move the "t" to the front, you have Tobi.
3) Obito sacrificed himself to save Kakashi and ended up giving him the Sharingan in his right eye. The only eye we see on Tobi is his left...and then he gets the Rin'negan...why would he remove one of his own eyes? It's perfectly feasible that he was waiting to replace his right eye with the Rin'negan.

I'm out, but I think these are some pretty good points. Thoughts? And please don't be useless and stupid. If you disagree, support the statement.
well first of all in his battle with konan his mask breaks and shows 2 sharingan, secondly i dont see how he could have survived he was dying even before the rest of the boulders fell, and when he fought minato tobi was suprised by his speed..obito was minato's student and would already have known of this speed

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Theory 1:tobi is madara's legacy left behind. he recreated himself by putting genjutsu on zetsu.
Theory 2: tobi is the yin of madara(body shell lol) and edo madara is the yang(spirit).

Last edited:

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
60๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
its his left eye that kakashi has
yea, he's saying that his other eye WASN'T crushed and that's the right eye...

however...
1. how did he fight minato?
2. he actually had a sharingan in his left eye which he sacrificed for izanagi...

Things you could have said to make it more believable:
1. kakashi's MS technique known as kamui can teleport things into a different dimension, as can tobi ( transport himself and others )

:shrug: that's really the only one

Sannin29

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Reasons:

4) His face is possible disfigured not just wrinkled making it seem as if he's older than Kakashi.
5) He's power to go into a different dimension is the exact opposite from the Kamui which is Kakashi's MS technique.

I'll go along with it! I mean we all knew that Madara was in the 6th Coffin even if we didn't want to admit it. Why not admit it now that Obito is Tobi?

xXShinnuganXx

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Reasons:

1. Yes, Naruto characters have indeed shown that they are very resilient, especially those from Konoha. Problem is, many have also died.

Take Jiraiya for instance, granted he did put one h*ll of a fight, but he was still killed. So I seriously doubt, that Obito (A 13 year old gennin who had just awakened his sharingan) could have survived something as serious as having a few tons of boulders fall on him.

2. I still don't see how this counts as evidence. What about Minato and Mito? (the first hokage's wife) their names are only 2 letters apart, does that mean that they're the same person? of course not. To me, this ''evidence'' was originally just some guy making a joke and people took it literally. Just like how the second hokage (Tobirama) is Tobi theory came to be.

3. First, don't want to sound like a know it all but Obito gave up his left eye not his right. Second, (feel free to explain this to me, perhaps I'm just slow) why would he want the rinnegan? No, wait a better question. Why would he abandon his team and his village? He was the person that gave Kakashi his motto.

"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum!"

Pretty sure declaring war on the entire world and putting Kakashi (his friend) and fellow Konoha shinobi in mortal danger would count as abandoning his comrades. Don't you think?

To make a very long rant short, no matter what argument is made, there is NO evidence to actually support the Tobi/Obito theory. None that is from the manga anyway. So I say (Until one of us is proven wrong), Tobi is not Obito. U_U

Last edited:

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
These Obito theories.. how do people come up with em? I guess it has to be explained again..

When Tobi fought Minato he was an adult, but during the same chapter Kakashi is shown who is still a kid and since they were the same age.. do the math

Think things through before claiming you know stuff >.<

iFiVa

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well first of all in his battle with konan his mask breaks and shows 2 sharingan, secondly i dont see how he could have survived he was dying even before the rest of the boulders fell, and when he fought minato tobi was suprised by his speed..obito was minato's student and would already have known of this speed
This^^

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered for see images

STFU GTFO

This thread is so full of fail it fails at failing it should be called the Fail Thread or I Fail because it fails so much if you were to put this onto another Fail Thread the universe would implode because of the sheer amount of fail...
You must be registered for see images

You sir have failed now fck off.

And I mean seriously will everyone STFU about Obito Being Tobi if you take out an O and re arrange the words...I mean come on.

You know what A Centaur You rearranged can spell heres a hint You are a...

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Realistic theory - Tobi befriended Obito and planned to take his body & Sharingan as he is a shadow of his former self he needed an Uchiha body to properly use the Sharingan again.

BUT

Obito goes and dies so Madara takes his body out the rocks with only 1 sharingan intact to start he uses what parts of the body he can and reconstructs a body made of White Zetsu, Obito & Hashirama Cells. He got used to only using one Sharingan so wears that mask.

He also came to like the boy and created the Alias Tobi as a testament to him as the name is close to his but with an O taken out and rearranged....this last bit is so ridiculous even I don't believe he probably just thought whats an alias I can use...hmmm Tobi will do.