Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kotoamatsukami
This technique allowed him to enter a person's mind and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things on their own free will; the victim wouldn't even notice they were being manipulated.[5] This technique was so powerful, Shisui believed he could use it to make the entire Uchiha clan abandon the coup d'etat.

This ability was so unique and powerful, that even Obito wanted it for himself and was angry that Danzō managed to destroy the eye before he died.[18] Kabuto was also extremely thrilled when he learned that the remaining eye was within Itachi's crow.[19] Shisui's eyes were also seen as something of a treasure even within his own clan, as before his death he had to ensure that it looked like he had destroyed them before he had died, fearing it would end in conflict otherwise.[9]

Tsukuyomi
With his left eye, he could use Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu that trapped opponents' minds in an illusory world, altering their perception of time to make seconds of torture seem like days.

Kamui
Kamui serves as a gateway to another dimensional space, which he can move all or parts of his body between at will. This grants Obito two distinct abilities: teleportation and what is best described as "intangibility". For teleportation, he absorbs himself through his right eye into the special dimension, and from there he can travel anywhere in the world instantly. His intangibility is a more specialized application of the teleportation, where he sends only parts of his body to the other dimension so that he can pass through objects or, more often, objects can pass through him. He can only make himself continuously intangible for about five minutes.

Kotoamatsukami Solo's​

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KA is Most hax, could you imagine if Itachi teamed up with Orochimaru and went all hax with KA and Hashi steroids?

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
explain how you would escape kotoamatsukami? I would simply Suggest for you Kamui onto my Kunai:lmao:
KA is Most hax, could you imagine if Itachi teamed up with Orochimaru and went all hax with KA and Hashi steroids?
Actually thats All Itachi Needs Is KA. Think about it, he can seal anything he pierces and he can block all elements, that alone made him invincible, if he would have used KA on...lets say...PAIN:WHAT:

Last edited:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
explain how you would escape kotoamatsukami? I would simply Suggest for you Kamui onto my Kunai:lmao:
It has a perceivable charge up time. People like Nagato can sense it. You can't escape it, but you can prevent it if you're fast enough, in theory. . Obito should be able to sense it too, I think.

So I guess you could Kamui someone who's about to use Kotoamatsukami? XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Rikudou Tobi

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has a perceivable charge up time. People like Nagato can sense it. You can't escape it, but you can prevent it if you're fast enough, in theory. .

So I guess you could Kamui someone who's about to use Kotoamatsukami? XD
Shisui was a genius. That move is NOT for open combat where someone is aware that you are attempting something nefarious. No, Shisui would use it in a clandestine sort of fashion; From the shadows, or by tricking PAIN into believing he was apart of his organization like Itachi, Shisui's apprentice.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not hype when you kill yourself because you have thought of every possible varible and the end result is...MY EYES ARE TO HAX FOR ME TO LIVE :lmao:
And what exactly happened when he used it on Danzo?:sdo:

Nothing that's what I thought. He avoided it completely.

Also KA can be sensed by the Byakugan once it comes into contact with it, as shown by Ao when he realized Danzo had KA. Nagato sensed it as well, so it is preventable.

Last edited:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shisui was a genius. That move is NOT for open combat where someone is aware that you are attempting something nefarious. No, Shisui would use it in a clandestine sort of fashion; From the shadows, or by tricking PAIN into believing he was apart of his organization like Itachi, Shisui's apprentice.
How's he supposed to trick a sensor-type? If we're talking a high class opponent like MS/Rinne Obito, it's not like they're gonna just let Shisui go and find an advantage.

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And what exactly happened when he used it on Danzo?:sdo:

Nothing that's what I thought. He avoided it completely.

Also KA can be sensed by the Byakugan once it comes into contact with it, as shown by Ao when he realized Danzo had KA. Nagato sensed it as well, so it is preventable.
This is actually never explained. Its suggested that he stole someones else's Sharigan and used Izangi on Shisui and than stole his eye. So Again, Danzo is Fodder. Clever, But Fodder.

Also I am inclined to believe that, if you are not Uchiha you cant use the Sharigan, let alone MS to the VERY best of its ability's. As seen with Kakashi Chakra reserves with Kamui being so limited.

Last edited:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I am inclined to believe that, if you are not Uchiha you cant use the Sharigan, let alone MS to the VERY best of its ability's. As seen with Kakashi Chakra reserves with Kamui being so limited.
Kakashi's reserves were meh in general, as demonstrated by his Chidori limits. Also, Danzo at least could use some Sharingan techniques more effectively than Shisui or most Uchiha clan members could due to the Hashirama cells he had (reduction of Kotoamatsukami's cooldown dramatically, access to/better Izanagi).

Don't know why you mentioned this though, because Kotoamatsukami was sensed when an Uchiha (Itachi) was using it too. But at the very least, Danzo's proficiency with KA has more evidence leaning towards him using it better than Shisui ever canonically did.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is actually never explained. Its suggested that he stole someones else's Sharigan and used Izangi on Shisui and than stole his eye. So Again, Danzo is Fodder. Clever, But Fodder.
Bruh the manga explained it very clearly. Yes Danzo had an eye before he got Shisuis right eye and he also used Izanagi to counter his KA. This suggests that the Izanagi is stronger than KA because it can trick the user in believing that he/she is in control of the victim that has Izanagi. The real fodder is Shisui, and this is based on the events that occured in the manga.

You must be registered for see images

He tried to use KA on Danzo but failed. The manga explains it and the anime shows the exact details of the fight. How much more do you want?

He still used Kamui better than Obito who is an Uchiha though. He maximizes his ability despite his stamina deficiency.