gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look at the bottom center. He was casting Kotoamatsukami. It's not like the crow can cast it with it's own chakra. Itachi is the one doing the casting. He was building up chakra for Kotoamatsukami. He didn't use Amaterasu until a couple of pages later, and
nagato was sensing the build up of chakra in itachi's right eye...itachi cannot cast kotoamatsukami...so nagato was sensing the chakra of ITACHI'S SHARINGAN...not shisui's which was embedded in the crow...no matter how many times you try to twist the scans we both know what the hell is going on...DO YOU WANT TO LINK THE ANIME VERSION AS WELL???...or we could start a new thread and satart up a poll asking the rest of the forum...it's up to you mr. quakes.

Nagato clearly sensed a chakra build up, because he refers to the pressure of the chakra buildup. If it wasn't Amaterasu, it had to be that he sensed Kotoamatasukami.
he sensed itachi's chakra..."it's not amaterasu" refers to itachi not casting the jutsu when nagato thought he was going to cast ****ing amaterasu...it's like you are trying to be a mental midget on purpose now.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nagato was sensing the build up of chakra in itachi's right eye...itachi cannot cast kotoamatsukami...so nagato was sensing the chakra of ITACHI'S SHARINGAN...not shisui's which was embedded in the crow...no matter how many times you try to twist the scans we both know what the hell is going on...DO YOU WANT TO LINK THE ANIME VERSION AS WELL???...or we could start a new thread and satart up a poll asking the rest of the forum...it's up to you mr. quakes.

he sensed itachi's chakra..."it's not amaterasu" refers to itachi not casting the jutsu when nagato thought he was going to cast ****ing amaterasu...it's like you are trying to be a mental midget on purpose now.
So he was building up chakra...why? I know Itachi is building up chakra in his eye...to cast Kotoamatsukami using the crow. The eye is in sync with the crow's eye; that's why his Mangekyou is active at the same time as Shisui's Mangekyou. That's why the panel obviously shows the two eyes casting at the same time. XD

Are you saying that Kotoamatsukami just happens, and requires no chakra buildup? Hell, Ao visibly saw chakra active in Danzo when Danzo was casting Kotoamatsukami.

Link the anime version, idgaf. xD How the hell did the crow cast Kotoamatsukami if Itachi wasn't building up chakra to cast it?

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So he was building up chakra...why? I know Itachi is building up chakra in his eye...to cast Kotoamatsukami using the crow. The eye is in sync with the crow's eye; that's why his Mangekyou is active at the same time as Shisui's Mangekyou. That's why the panel obviously shows the two eyes casting at the same time. XD
was nagato sensing the build up of chakra in itachi's eye or the crow's eye?...if itachi's eye then thanks for admitting that I am right....if the crow's eye then thanks for admitting that you make shit up and I no longer have to take anything to type seriously...unless itachi uchiha can cast kotoamatsukami with his own eyes now :lmao:

Are you saying that Kotoamatsukami just happens, and requires no chakra buildup? Hell, Ao visibly saw chakra active in Danzo when Danzo was casting Kotoamatsukami.
was nagato sensing the build up of chakra in itachi's eye or the crow's eye?...if itachi's eye then thanks for admitting that I am right....if the crow's eye then thanks for admitting that you make shit up and I no longer have to take anything to type seriously...unless itachi uchiha can cast kotoamatsukami with his own eyes now :lmao:

Link the anime version, idgaf. xD How the hell did the crow cast Kotoamatsukami if Itachi wasn't building up chakra to cast it?

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where did the crow get the chakra from? It got it from Itachi. Itachi built up the chakra to cast Kotoamatsukami, because Kotoamatsukami requires chakra buildup to cast.

Leave the thread if you want, you got completely destroyed, and now you're denying manga facts. xD

Literally every argument you made for Shisui relied on things not in the manga, and now when a manga scan literally shows that Kotoamatsukami needs time to be casted, you're desperately looking for a way to argue that it doesn't. I never even argued that Itachi casted it from his own eye. xD

And where's your precious anime clip of the crow magically using its own chakra to instantly cast Kotoamatsukami with no chakra buildup? xD Because the novels aren't canon but the anime is now, when it suits your bad argument. xD

All you've done is misrepresent my arguments (I've been saying this whole time that Shisui can cast Kotoamatsukami once with each eye - 1 + 1 = 2 - which completely destroys your "timeline gets ****ed up by the ten-year limit" argument, but you haven't said anything about that; you've been trying to make it out like I said Shisui had to have used all his Kotoamatsukami casts before the Uchiha Clan Massacre) in order to try and overhype Shisui, who doesn't even have feats. xD

And yes, it's canon that Shisui can cast Kotoamatsukami with each eye, because both eyes have shown the capacity to cast Kotoamatsukami separately (Danzo's Shisui eye and Itachi's Shisui eye both use Kotoamatsukami).

Last edited:

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where did the crow get the chakra from? It got it from Itachi. Itachi built up the chakra to cast Kotoamatsukami, because Kotoamatsukami requires chakra buildup to cast.

Leave the thread if you want, you got completely destroyed, and now you're denying manga facts. xD

Literally every argument you made for Shisui relied on things not in the manga, and now when a manga scan literally shows that Kotoamatsukami needs time to be casted, you're desperately looking for a way to argue that it doesn't. I never even argued that Itachi casted it from his own eye. xD

And where's your precious anime clip of the crow magically using its own chakra to instantly cast Kotoamatsukami with no chakra buildup? xD Because the novels aren't canon but the anime is now, when it suits your bad argument. xD

All you've done is misrepresent my arguments (I've been saying this whole time that Shisui can cast Kotoamatsukami once with each eye - 1 + 1 = 2 - which completely destroys your "timeline gets ****ed up by the ten-year limit" argument, but you haven't said anything about that; you've been trying to make it out like I said Shisui had to have used all his Kotoamatsukami casts before the Uchiha Clan Massacre) in order to try and overhype Shisui, who doesn't even have feats. xD

And yes, it's canon that Shisui can cast Kotoamatsukami with each eye, because both eyes have shown the capacity to cast Kotoamatsukami separately (Danzo's Shisui eye and Itachi's Shisui eye both use Kotoamatsukami).

also @ bold you sounded like a ****ing retard in my head by typing that...see above comment as to why.

also how many times are you going to get owned by 1 example from me?...your "shisui used koto twice because he has 2 eyes theory" does not add up when you take into account him trying to use koto on the entire uchiha clan for example...nice job of getting detroyed ONCE AGAIN mr. quakes

Last edited:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did I break your mind or something XD

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
types somebody who keep getting ***** slapped by logic...explain how shisui can cast kotoamatsukami on the entire uchiha clan if he can only use the jutsu twice in 10 years?...OH WAIT :lmao:
So, just so I understand this correctly:

You think Shisui was going to cast Kotoamatsukami on every Uchiha Clan Member.

You think Itachi's crows cast genjutsu all on their own without Itachi using his own chakra.

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, just so I understand this correctly:

You think Shisui was going to cast Kotoamatsukami on every Uchiha Clan Member.

You think Itachi's crows cast genjutsu all on their own without Itachi using his own chakra.
not me...kishimoto thinks that...also @ bold nice job of playing dumb...nagato did not sense koto at all...he sensed itachi's charging his right eye...you can play dumb all you want...it's you losing brain cells not me kid

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not me...kishimoto thinks that...also @ bold nice job of playing dumb...nagato did not sense koto at all...he sensed itachi's charging his right eye...you can play dumb all you want...it's you losing brain cells not me kid
Charging his right eye to do what? He opened his eyes twice. One time, Kotoamatsukami happened. He charged it again, and then Amaterasu happened. So if he wasn't charging his eye to cast Kotoamatsukami through the crow, what was he charging it for?

This is not Amaterasu, but his eye is bleeding. What is he casting?

You must be registered for see images

(Hint: He's casting Kotoamatsukami through the crow that has Shisui's eye, the same way he casts Tsukuyomi through his crows. Both dojutsus require charge-ups, i.e.: Kotoamatsukami is not some instantaneous, chakra-less feat.)

I can prove this more, even.

However, the dojutsu still requires chakra to be cast even if it is programmed. Shisui's eye uses Itachi's chakra, which is why Itachi's eye bleeds.

This is demonstrated when . Even though Itachi programmed Sasuke's eyes just before he died to react to Obito, the dojutsu still requires chakra to activate, demonstrated by Sasuke's eyes bleeding. And this affects Sasuke.

So no, Kotoamatsukami cannot be activated without chakra buildup .And don't try to flee from your insane claim. You're the one claiming this, not Kishimoto.

Show me the scan where Shisui said he was going to cast Kotoamatsukami on every single Uchiha. He does not need to cast Kotoamatsukami on every Uchiha, or even a lot of Uchiha, to accomplish this. He only needs to cast it on Fugaku, the clan leader.

So you've just made a bunch of long arguments based on you thinking that Shisui intended to cast Kotoamatsukami on a whole set of Uchiha clan members, and that is your claim. Please defend it, if you actually believe this. xD

This is the biggest Shisui overhype I've ever seen. XD

And do you mean individually, or all at once? Because if Kotoamatsukami could be cast on multiple people at once, why wouldn't Shisui just...do that? Like, right off the bat? And if you mean individually, do you think that Shisui was gonna go door to door over the course of a night just Kotoamatsukami-ing people without going blind from overuse? My god. XD

Last edited:

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Charging his right eye to do what? He opened his eyes twice. One time, Kotoamatsukami happened. He charged it again, and then Amaterasu happened. So if he wasn't charging his eye to cast Kotoamatsukami through the crow, what was he charging it for?
thanks for admitting I was right...and thanks for admitting you don't know how to read scans :lmao:

nagato was sensing itachi's chakra build up...which is what I was staing and you just admitted.

Show me the scan where Shisui said he was going to cast Kotoamatsukami on every single Uchiha. And don't try to flee from your insane claim. You're the one claiming this, not Kishimoto. I know that, because the only line you have from Shisui is that he said he was going to cast it to stop the coup d'etat. He does not need to cast Kotoamatsukami on every Uchiha, or even a lot of Uchiha, to accomplish this. He only needs to cast it on Fugaku, the clan leader.
you must be a ****ing moron to think that taking out fugaku would have stopped the coup...by your logic madara uchiha had no reasons to leave the hidden leaf village...nice job of looking like a dumbass ONCE AGAIN

So you've just made a bunch of long arguments based on you thinking that Shisui intended to cast Kotoamatsukami on a whole set of Uchiha clan members, and that is your claim. Please defend it, if you actually believe this. xD
you think stopping fugaku would stop ALL THE UCHIHA????...why did madara uchiha leave the village?...because he had the entire clan under his will and control correct?...the existance of itachi and shisui is LIVING PROOF that shisui needed to stop ALL OF THEM (who wanted to revolt) not just ****ing FUGAKU...DUMBASS...taking out fugaku is not stopping the uchiha from trying to fight the entire village.

This is the biggest Shisui overhype I've ever seen. XD
last time I checked kotoamatsukami is not overhyped :bdpf:

And do you mean individually, or all at once? Because if Kotoamatsukami could be cast on multiple people at once, why wouldn't Shisui just...do that? Like, right off the bat? And if you mean individually, do you think that Shisui was gonna go door to door over the course of a night just Kotoamatsukami-ing people without going blind from overuse? My god. XD
^^^ thanks for admitting that shisui did not have a 10 yr cooldown...because knowing he had kotoamatsukami =/= using it before the 10 yr ****ing cooldown period was up :lmao:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks for admitting I was right...and thanks for admitting you don't know how to read scans :lmao:
No, you're not right, because you're saying Kotoamatsukami requires no chakra buildup. And it does.

nagato was sensing itachi's chakra build up...which is what I was staing and you just admitted.
To cast Kotoamatsukami. Because Kotoamatsukami requires chakra buildup. And it can be sensed.

you must be a ****ing moron to think that taking out fugaku would have stopped the coup...by your logic madara uchiha had no reasons to leave the hidden leaf village...nice job of looking like a dumbass ONCE AGAIN
He would have casted it upon Fugaku to convince Fugaku to move to negotiation.

you think stopping fugaku would stop ALL THE UCHIHA????...why did madara uchiha leave the village?...because he had the entire clan under his will and control correct?...the existance of itachi and shisui is LIVING PROOF that shisui needed to stop ALL OF THEM (who wanted to revolt) not just ****ing FUGAKU...DUMBASS...taking out fugaku is not stopping the uchiha from trying to fight the entire village.
Guess what the anime literally says Shisui was going to do, genius. XD

last time I checked kotoamatsukami is not overhyped :bdpf:
It is, by you.

^^^ thanks for admitting that shisui did not have a 10 yr cooldown...because knowing he had kotoamatsukami =/= using it before the 10 yr ****ing cooldown period was up :lmao:
I didn't admit it, you're just continuing to misrepresent my claims.

The quote you quoted doesn't even say anything like this. XD I said that there's no way Shisui could have planned to use Kotoamatsukami on all the villagers because, aside from the fact that he can't do this, it would have required a significant amount of time and would have made him blind.

Continue to get destroyed, please, every claim you make isn't even close to true. You can't even quote things I said and like, summarize them. XD

Last edited:

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, you're not right, because you're saying Kotoamatsukami requires no chakra buildup. And it does.
which eye was building up that chakra?...who's dojutsu chakra did nagato sense?

To cast Kotoamatsukami. Because Kotoamatsukami requires chakra buildup. And it can be sensed.

He would have casted it upon Fugaku to convince Fugaku to move to negotiation.
that would not have stopped jack shit

Guess what the anime literally says Shisui was going to do, genius. XD
use kotoamatsukami more than once per 10 years right?

It is, by you.
doubt it

I didn't admit it, you're just continuing to misrepresent my claims.
keep telling yourself that sherlock

The quote you quoted doesn't even say anything like this. XD I said that there's no way Shisui could have planned to use Kotoamatsukami on all the villagers because, aside from the fact that he can't do this, it would have required a significant amount of time and would have made him blind.
doesn't stop the fact that to sucessfully stop the coup he'd have had to cast kotoamatsukami more than 3 times in a 10 yr interval ultimately proving me right and you wrong for the 500th time now.

Continue to get destroyed, please, every claim you make isn't even close to true. XD
^^^ this is the most hilarious thing you've typed so far...seeing as how took the words from right off my keyboard :sdo:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato sensed Kotoamatsukami, because Kotoamatsukami requires chakra to activate, just as every single dojutsu in the entire manga does, even when those dojutsu are programmed, as I demonstrated in my other post.

You're basically trying to argue that Tsukuyomi can be casted without chakra, since Itachi can cast that through his crows too. So I guess Itachi just feels like wasting chakra when he casts it with his eyes, since clearly dojutsu casted through crows requires no chakra buildup to activate (sarcasm).

use kotoamatsukami more than once per 10 years right?
They literally order him to use Kotoamatsukami on Fugaku in Shippuden Episode 358. Because Kotoamatsukami cannot be used more than twice (once per eye) per ten years.

doesn't stop the fact that to sucessfully stop the coup he'd have had to cast kotoamatsukami more than 3 times in a 10 yr interval ultimately proving me right and you wrong for the 500th time now.
He probably would have had to do this. Too bad he can't, because there's no evidence that he can. And your only evidence is that you thought he planned to do this, but he didn't. He planned to use it once, on Fugaku. If he could do it more than once, they would tell him to do it more than once on a whole bunch of people.

Last edited:

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listen the guy died when he was 18? Think logically. Due you honestly believe a jutsu with the power to control an entire clan, for who knows how long, would be use against ninja like ao, if it was not something that could be used more than once every ten years? He was an elite ninja, im sure he wouldn't have been so careless.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listen the guy died when he was 18? Think logically. Due you honestly believe a jutsu with the power to control an entire clan, for who knows how long, would be use against ninja like ao, if it was not something that could be used more than once every ten years? He was an elite ninja, im sure he wouldn't have been so careless.
Never said he used it on Ao. Also, he didn't. The anime shows the fight, and he never uses Kotoamatsukami.

And it's not a jutsu that has the power to control an entire clan. It can control one person. If it's the right person, you can control the entire clan through that one person, maybe. (I'm being nitpicky because the other guy thinks that because Shisui vaguely said he would try to stop the coup d'etat, this meant that Shisui would use Kotoamatsukami on each individual higher-up in the Uchiha Clan).

Ao knows that Danzo transplanted Shisui's eye into his head, so how he found out about Kotoamatsukami is up in the air.

Last edited:

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato sensed Kotoamatsukami, because Kotoamatsukami requires chakra to activate, just as every single dojutsu in the entire manga does, even when those dojutsu are programmed, as I demonstrated in my other post.
nagato sensed chakra in itachi's right eye...which is why he thought he was about to use an eye jutsu :sdo:

You're basically trying to argue that Tsukuyomi can be casted without chakra, since Itachi can cast that through his crows too. So I guess Itachi just feels like wasting chakra when he casts it with his eyes, since clearly dojutsu casted through crows requires no chakra buildup to activate (sarcasm).
I'm arguing that nagato sense the build up of chakra in itachi's right eye :sdo:

They literally order him to use Kotoamatsukami on Fugaku in Shippuden Episode 358. Because Kotoamatsukami cannot be used more than twice (once per eye) per ten years.
reduced to USING FILLER?????....also stopping fugaku means NOTHING...the uchiha are a clan with a history of opposing their leaders...him not taking part in a coup means NOTHING...it was not just fugaku who felt isolated...remember the meeting where the ENTIRE GROUP were shouting their complaints?

He probably would have had to do this. Too bad he can't, because there's no evidence that he can. And your only evidence is that you thought he planned to do this, but he didn't. He planned to use it once, on Fugaku. If he could do it more than once, they would tell him to do it more than once on a whole bunch of people.
scans showing where he stated this?

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nagato sensed chakra in itachi's right eye...which is why he thought he was about to use an eye jutsu :sdo:

I'm arguing that nagato sense the build up of chakra in itachi's right eye :sdo:
Which is required to cast Kotoamatsukami. Without chakra buildup, no Kotoamatsukami. So Kotoamatsukami can be sensed, because there must be a chakra buildup for Kotoamatsukami to be cast.

reduced to USING FILLER?????....also stopping fugaku means NOTHING...the uchiha are a clan with a history of opposing their leaders...him not taking part in a coup means NOTHING...it was not just fugaku who felt isolated...remember the meeting where the ENTIRE GROUP were shouting their complaints?

scans showing where he stated this?
It demonstrates that the claim that Shisui could use Kotoamatsukami more often than twice every ten years, and intended to cast Kotoamatsukami on all the Uchiha conspirators, is not self-evident, and cannot be used as evidence to say that Kotoamatsukami can be used more often than twice every ten years. In any case, you're the one who claimed he intended to do this with no manga evidence whatsoever, so you prove it.

At least every claim I've made is based on something someone actually said in the manga. You posted a manga scan of Shisui saying he wanted to stop the coup d'etat. That's not even something that needs a manga scan.

You also tried to claim Kotoamatsukami was active, by the way, which I never saw evidence for.

Last edited:

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which is required to cast Kotoamatsukami. Without chakra buildup, no Kotoamatsukami. So Kotoamatsukami can be sensed, because there must be a chakra buildup for Kotoamatsukami to be cast.
thanks for admitting that nagato sensed the chakra build up in ITACHI'S right eye :bdpf:

It demonstrates that the claim that Shisui could use Kotoamatsukami more often than twice every ten years, and intended to cast Kotoamatsukami on all the Uchiha conspirators, is not self-evident, and cannot be used as evidence to say that Kotoamatsukami can be used more often than twice every ten years. In any case, you're the one who claimed he intended to do this with no manga evidence whatsoever, so you prove it.
the evidence?...you mean the same evidence that negates shisui having 10 yr cooldowns when the plot literally makes this impossible? :sdo:

At least every claim I've made is based on something someone actually said in the manga. You posted a manga scan of Shisui saying he wanted to stop the coup d'etat. That's not even something that needs a manga scan.
shisui never stated that he would use kotoamatsukami on fugaku uchiha...you made that shit up :sdo:

You also tried to claim Kotoamatsukami was active, by the way, which I never saw evidence for.
are you retarded?...why would it NOT BE when 1. shisui stated he tried to use it and 2. his mangekyo was active in the flashback of him with 1 eye :sdo:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks for admitting that nagato sensed the chakra build up in ITACHI'S right eye :bdpf:
Yes, that is what I admitted, for once:

The same chakra build up that Shisui would have had to make,
which would be sensed,
because Kotoamatsukami requires chakra to activate, just like every dojutsu.
Therefore, Kotoamatsukami can be sensed prior to activation,
because it requires a chakra buildup,
because what activated Kotoamatsukami was the chakra build up in Itachi's right eye,
because the crows cannot just cast dojutsu without having a chakra source,
and that chakra source is Itachi,
just like the Amaterasu that Itachi programmed into Sasuke's eyes required a chakra build up from Sasuke to activate
So for Shisui to perform Kotoamatsukami, there must be a chakra source
And Shisui would be this chakra source
So he must build up chakra
Which would be sensed
And therefore, Kotoamatsukami can be sensed during its casting
Because what Nagato sensed was Kotoamatsukami
Since no other dojutsu was cast
And we know that Itachi can cast dojutsu remotely
Since Sharingan do not have to be placed in the eye sockets to activate their dojutsu
As demonstrated by his ability to cast Tsukuyomi from his crows
Or Danzo's ability to cast Izanagi from the Sharingans in his arms.
If you still don't understand, Itachi provided the chakra to Shisui's eye
Which casted Kotoamatsukami
Which is the same way anyone casting Kotoamatsukami would have to do it.
The only difference is where the eye is.
So no matter who is casting Kotoamatsukami
It requires a chakra buildup
That will be sensed
And therefore, Kotoamatsukami can be sensed, even if Shisui is the one casting it.

the evidence?...you mean the same evidence that negates shisui having 10 yr cooldowns when the plot literally makes this impossible?
What? You mean the evidence that doesn't exist, because Kotoamatsukami can be cast once with each eye, and Shisui never displayed an intent to use it on more than one person prior to the Uchiha Clan Massacre, because you made your entire argument up from no manga scans whatsoever?

shisui never stated that he would use kotoamatsukami on fugaku uchiha...you made that shit up
I only ever said that he stated it in the anime. So no, I didn't make anything up. You made up that Shisui would use Kotoamatsukami on every Uchiha conspirator, and you have no evidence. Since your entire argument is predicated on this, your claim is not true, because your belief that Shisui intended to use Kotoamatsukami on every Uchiha conspirator is not true.

are you retarded?...why would it NOT BE when 1. shisui stated he tried to use it and 2. his mangekyo was active in the flashback of him with 1 eye :sdo:
Active Mangekyo =/= Active Dojutsu, many instances of this in the manga.

He tried to use it. If he had been successful, why did nothing happen? Answer: He wasn't successful, and the dojutsu wasn't active.

Last edited: