Not open for further replies.

Rikuto Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
THIS IS A PREDICTION FOR OBITO AND MADARA AND SASUKE~ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ CHAPTER 599 YET, PLEASE DO

You must be registered for see images

SAW THIS FLOATING AROUND..
Now, this would be a great way to look at the whole Obito is Madara thing right?
Madara saves Obito from his demise and brain washes him with all this knowledge about him and his past and actually gives Obito his Identity! He blesses Obito to carry out his will through out his name and become the next Madara!
Sounds like some batman shiz, right?
This would actually make a lot of sense.
What if Tobi is doing the SAME thing to SASUKE!!!
Which means, I am predicting this...

Obito will not survive this battle. Nope. He will rely on sasuke to carry out the name of Madara uchiha, as Madara did to him.

This would make the plot holes go alllll away :)

Last edited by a moderator:

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they may not even know each other maybe obito was just pissed his best friend left him to die and banged the girl he loved and then either killed her or let her die either way he must of felt a little pissed off and wanted every one to be in a genjutsu so nobody will expierence pain any more no more broken hearts or limbs no war just happiness like the matrix

Vinnie

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the image is fake, its been around since yesterday on a bunch of fan art spam sites.

but you do have one of the more likely theories.
either Madara or secretly Izuna never died and followed Madara's back up plan until he died of age.

Brd17

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Picture is fake but I do believe that madara trained Obito or something like that. That would help explain how he got so strong so fast.

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara would not be wearing a vest from the leaf man lol this is bogus and saskue will never wear a mask around and call himself madara maybe call himself itachi but never tobi or madara

Trollito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice pic.

well i like the whole part besides giving the name "madara uchiha" to the next gen. this is stupid^^

its more like giving the next gen more hatred.

and even this is not 100 % true.

Rikuto Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's wrong with not reading the manga ? Thread Reported.

By the way, your theory is plain and unoriginal.
btw, you're annoying, mate.

I know the image is a fake. if you guys would all look at my second post on the thread i said it was! i was just contributing a theory.

of course my theory is unoriginal. almost all theorys are.
thanks for reporting, mate. joking around on the internet is always mistaken as hate.

F*** you <3

ismael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No sasuke won't listen to tobi or obito or whatever you want to call him because tobi wants him to take revenge but sasuke is not looking for that but he is looking for the truth so no.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
btw, you're annoying, mate.

I know the image is a fake. if you guys would all look at my second post on the thread i said it was! i was just contributing a theory.

of course my theory is unoriginal. almost all theorys are.
thanks for reporting, mate. joking around on the internet is always mistaken as hate.

F*** you <3
Calling people a douche on the internet for not reading the manga was a joke ? Oh yeah now i see the funny...no wait, i just realized its still stupid.

Rikuto Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's wrong with not reading the manga ? Thread Reported.

By the way, your theory is plain and unoriginal.
Calling people a douche on the internet for not reading the manga was a joke ? Oh yeah now i see the funny...no wait, i just realized its still stupid.
Dude, it's just a joke. Sarcasm + irrelevant things are how I role!

You should watch your thread reporting more.
You shouldnt just throw it around like that unless its something serious -.-
theres a lot of other posts that I see that you should try and stop Mr.Internet cop :scorps:

omfg stfu your anoying
thankkkk youuuuu!! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.